Temilio Goes Public

Tessa POV:

Emilio and I just finished uploading our video and fans are already commenting things like:

Temilio? I ship it!😊

Sensed it all along...

Been here from the start😝

Chessa who?!

I showed Emilio and he got the biggest smile on his face. "Viewers only shipped Chessa because Chance is the only person they could ship me with, but they love Temilio." I said going through more of the comments.

He kisses me on the cheek. "I do too." He says, I look up and we kiss for a second before looking at even more comments, hardly any bad things!!

About that time, Jake comes in "I kicked Liz out." He said gently. I smile and look at Emilio, he's doing the same. "Thanks, Jake." I say smiling. I'm glad I get to now just be happy with Emilio, nothing in the way.

"Come on, it's time for me to take you somewhere." I say grabbing Emilio's hand. "Where are we going?" "Trust me." I say mocking him from other times. He tilts his head and grins, before following me to our car.

I take him back to Nevada, back to our spot. He smiles and it turns into a laugh when he sees where I took him. We sat down, my head rested on his shoulder, his arm around me. I look up at him, "I love you too." He stares deeply into my eyes, then gently kisses me. "I know." He says kindly.

I put my hand on his the side of his face and kiss him one last time before going back to our first position. We stayed there for a while. "I still have my lake house." He said gently hitting me in the shoulder with his arm.

"Okay." I laugh, "Let's go." We go to his lake house, I forgot to pack pajamas and extra clothes, terrible planning on my part!! Emilio lends me a big sweaty shirt of his, I just stay in my regular shorts I had on. Emilio comes out with some merch on, boy does he look good in blue.

"Matches your eyes." I say gesturing to his shirt. "Oh yeah?" He says, we go into his room and talk for a while. We even watch some TV and Team 10 videos. I was getting tired, I lay down and Emilio puts his arm around me. We just lay there in each other's company. Before eventually falling asleep.

...

A/N: Sorry for the really short chapter. Any ideas for following chapters?!?! Running low on ideas.