Forgiveness, can you imagine? ~Jamilton~

52. "I think I'm in love with you and that scares me half to death."

Soulmate AU (with arm writing)

This is for AnimeIsLife59
Hope you like it!!
btw i didnt read this over or edit this so its pretty baaaaad. Srry...

pic creds to marawernis (instagram)
_____________________________________

Thomas sat in his bedroom, talking to his soulmate on his arm. He was writing little doodles and messages for his partner. He had been in his room for a few hours now until he felt the need to go to the bathroom.

He walked out of his room and walked over to the bathroom. As he placed his hand on the doorknob, he saw another hand reach for it too.

Thomas spun his head around and came face to face with his dormmate, Alexander Hamilton.

"I call the bathroom first!" Alex shouted and tried to open the door. Thomas shoved him off.

"You're so childish!" the taller man said and crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah? Do you wanna see childish?!" Alex challenged. Thomas smirked and nodded. Then, Alex raised his hands up. One was in a fist and one had its palm up. He put his fist on top of his open hand. "Rock, Paper, Scissors."

"Fine."

Thomas rolled his eyes and raised his hands to match Alex's. Suddenly, he felt a little self-conscious about the drawings from his soulmate on his arms. Alex could see his arms becuase he was wearing a t-shirt. Thomas saw the smaller man glance at the pen marks all over his arm but he didnt say anythind. Alex was wearing a green sweatshirt so he couldnt see his arms.

They started the game and Thomas won. Alex scowled and walked away, causing Thomas to chuckle as he walked to the bathroom.

~Alex POV~

(changes to first person randomly)

I heard the lock click behind me. I sighed und pulled my sleeve. I traced the pretty designs me and my soulmate had been drawing.

The same drawings also decorated Thomas' skin too.

Yup. I had seen his arms and there was no mistaking it. Thomas was my soulmate. I didnt say anything about it to him while we were arguing.

But why? Out of all the people why him?

I loathed Jefferson but I loved my soulmate. To find out that they were the same person really screwed with my mind. How could you hate and care for the same person? Was that even possible?

As I was deep in thought, I heard the bathroom door open. I quickly pulled down my sleeve to hide my arm and spun around.

"Bathroom is all yours, Hamilton," Jefferson said as he retreated back to his room. I walked in and closed the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and decided what I should do. Then, I washed the ink off of my arm. I pulled out a pen from my pocket and began to write.

(writing is in italics)

"Hey soulmate, I think I'm in love with you and it scares me half to death."