Chapter 1:The (seemingly nice) Demon

Y/N's pov

It has been a week since the monsters were freed from the underground. As far as I know, they are peaceful. My guardians don't trust them, but I do. I heard that they will be going to (insert school name), my school.

Chara's pov

I have to go to school tomorrow. Everyone else gets homeschooled but me. I have to go to SCHOOL. A place with tons of humans!!! Well, Frisk says that humans have changed, i doubt that those vile creatures could ever change, but I hope she is right. "Chara! It's time to go to bed!" Mo- I mean Toriel says.

Y/N's pov
At school

I just do my usual, drop off my books and hope those jerks don't bully me. But something catches me off guard. A new girl about my age is getting the crud beaten out of her. "Hey! Stop you idiotic jerks!" I say. Usually I would be happy that they aren't bullying me but bullying someone else, but something about this girl...

They turned towards me in an instant, scowling. "What, FREAK?" Said Richard (the bully). "I said stop dick! "(I can call him that because his name is Richard and dick is a nickname for People called Richard) I shouted. "What are you going to do, kid?" He says. " Nothing, but that camera will." 

He looked around, looking spooked, and then he ran away. I smirked. I held my hand out to the girl and said, "Hey, are you alright?" The girl painfully looked up at me and said "y-yeah, please don't hurt me..."

Chara's pov

I was scared. I was freaked the heck out. I hesitantly took his hand and he pulled me up. He grinned and exclaimed "Hey, why would I hurt you, I'm not a jerk like them!" I smiled but then fell. My leg hurt more than anything. "Let's get you to the medical room, shall we?" I nodded weakly.

We arrived at the medical room, him carrying me bridal style. The nurse rushed towards us with a worried face, a bit like Toriels... Wait, that's her! (I know Toriels isn't a nurse, but since she has healing powers I thought it would be good). She gasped "Chara, what happened?" She then turned to the boy and glared at him "Did HE do this?"
"N-no, he s-saved m-me". I stutter weakly.

Y/N pov

The nurse was starting to freak me out. Until the girl who was bullied explained, she was trying to kill me with her eyes, I think. "Oh! My mistake. I am Toriel, the nurse and Chara's mother, my child." the nurse says.