|Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ|

ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴅ
--------------------------------------------------------------

I jogged around the town, taking in all the sights, scents, and beats. It was so colourful and musical, this town was. I started to get a bit hungry, quickly scanning the nearby shop names and tried to guess which ones were restaurants - I see a small, cute little baby blue building in between a few clothing shops, it looked enough like a restaurant, so I entered.

It was quite small inside, but cute. No one was here yet. I jumped as I heard a voice behind me,

"Welcome, our first customer of the day!" I turned around to face the source of the beautiful, deep voice. The first thing I noticed was his height - he was really short. I ended up having to look down to see him, which was normal for someone as tall as me, but he was shorter than most males I had ran into.

He had dark brown hair, styled up in a handsomely adorable way. Chocolate brown eyes, hidden behind some glasses. He had a forehead bigger than normal, but it looked good on him. He had a bit of stubble, I noticed; oh how cute he was.

(I'm way too lazy so here:

He looked up to me, a cute little smile plastered across his face, which upon closer inspection, was quite freckly

I had started to realize I was staring and apologised to the tiny stranger. He quickly accepted,

"It's fine- Anyways, you're here for a reason, yes?" God, I loved his voice so much. It was so calming.

"Uhh- I- yeahh, just jogging around upon realizing I was hungry- Came here!!" I didn't even care how much I was messing up.

"Alright, cool! What would you like?" He giggled, I noticed he was blushing- Wait. He was blushing. I quickly took my gaze off of him, to not seem creepy, and peered up at the menu.

"I- uh," I wanted to order a lot of food, so I could stay longer, but decided against it and finally spoke after about 2 minutes. "I'll just have a chocolate cream cheese cupcake."

He seemed pretty bummed, pouting with his big plump lips. "Is that all?" I just assumed that maybe he wanted me to order more for the money, forgetting about his blushing earlier.

"Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all. Chocolate cream cheese cupcake, you say?"

"Yep." I replied before he turned around as if to grab something, I couldn't help but stare at his buttocks.

Like a minute later 'cause author-chan is lazy.

He was holding a small box, he was about to hand it to me before he pulled it back quickly, pulled out a pen and wrote something on the bottom. He smiled brightly before putting the pen back in his pocket and handing me the box. I took it gratefully, mouthed a 'thank you' before making my way to the exit of the small shop.

I looked to see what he had written on the bottom of the tiny white box.

'Call me
[insert random phone number here] <3

-Brendon (yep, that's my name)'