|Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ|

I flutter my eyes open, immediately being greeted by a strong scent of the sweet, lemony smell of the small maroon-walled, beige-carpeted familiar looking bedroom. I smile to myself as I feel two big, warm arms wrapped around my waist, turning around to immediately be greeted by my husband, cuddling me close to his chest.
"Good morning, baby." He yawns.
I mumble a small 'gmorning' back to him before shoving my face deeper into his chest. He giggles and brushes my hair slowly with his hands.
"I love you so much, you know?" He chirps before pecking my forehead,
"I love you too.." I mumble back, smiling into his chest.
I look up, seeing the torn up and dirty pillow that now takes my dead husbands place, I sigh to myself knowing how lonely I truly am.
I force myself to get up, to face the reality and realise my dear husband is never coming back. A tear rolls down my cheeks. I then start to cry, falling down to my knees and letting myself become even more of a mess. I can't take it anymore; I run over to a drawer, opening it to reveal a small gun, fully loaded. I take it out with care, this gun used to belong to my husband, and hold it to my head.
"I'm coming for you, Dallon."
There was a loud bang, and all was black.

(i wrote this yesterday on my birthday at mcdonalds