[1] FREAK

That is your outfit. It is Norman Babcock's clothes, because this Tory is similar to that. Just I'm not using the storyline of it or You g Justice. Enjoy! =^.^=

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3rd Person
     POV
You kept your head down as you walked from your seat, your hair falling Into your face (Or covering it if you have short hair).

You sighed exiting your last class, silently. You went up to your locker and saw the giant bold black letters spelling a common adjective for you; FREAK
You sighed, looking away from it and opened your locker, receiving a cloth and spray. You spritzed the water and wiped it away, like it was everyday you did this. It was. You went through this everyday. You Learned, to just deal with it. So, now you just go with it. You just have one major problem and that's Alvin Smith. He is the one who bullies you. No physical harm, much..... but he still chases you and such. You loaded up your bag and started walking, after shutting your locker. You saw Alvin, walk up to you and you looked up slowly, as he smirked looking down upon you.

You gulped, as he cracked his knuckles, "Well hello there, Babcock. Just in time. I failed my Science quiz today." You gulped, fleeing from him. Yes, you excepted it and acted as if you didn't care, but you ran when you could. You heard his pounding steps, causing you to run faster. You made it outside and looked both ways, then landed at the hedges that surrounded the schools up the the entrance. It's the only choice! You ran and ducked behind it, and heard his footsteps disappear into the distance.  You huffed out, and continued to walk. You looked down, knowing you'd run into trouble eventually. You stepped out of school and felt like someone was watching you. "You know, kid. You can see us, but you need some help from someone." Charlie said, floating next to you. You smiled softly, looking around seeing the coast was clear. "Nobody, will help me Charles. Everyone hates me, I'm an outcast. On top of that, Mom and Dad fight constantly. I just deal with it, go with the flow? I mean it is kinda stressful being uh--- Rocket Mystique and (Y/N) Babcock, but I'm fine...... for now." You concluded, as he shrugged. "Hey! Punk!" Alvin's voice rang through your ears and you gulped, paling. "S-speaking of trouble. Run." Charlie commanded, causing you to charge away.

"W-where do I go?!" You said to him, worried. "A left, then two rights! You'll be home through the hedge shortcut!" He said, making you make a mad dash to the left and then the two right. You dove right into the hedge, breathing heavily in your backyard. "ITS NOT MY FAULT, YOU'RE THE ONE--- NO, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO 'LOST' YOUR WEDDING RING IN THE DAMN GUTTERS, THAT STILL WORK JUST FINE FOR YOUR INFORMATION!"  Your father's bickering flew into the air, causing you to sigh and walk into your home. You had kept your head raised, walking in and going up the steps to your bedroom. Normal city, normal kids and Paranormal you. Everyday, being judged and hated was all the energy combined to fight crime. You sighed, setting your navy bag onto the ground and dropped onto your bed. "Drained already, kid?" Charlie's asked, flying back in. You nodded, looking around and sat up. "It's just--- People...... I'm not normal." You sighed, looking down. "Aye, don't say that, kid! You're perfectly, normal. You're just unique." You smiled, looking at him. "You're right, I shouldn't listen to what they say--"

"Breaking news! ZeMagician has came in and caused havoc all around the city town square!"
You shot up and switched into your suit. "Alright, kid. G'luck." He said, saluting you. You nodded, hopping out of your window and onto rooftops.

Once you made it, you slid to a stop as a giant wall was placed there. You stepped around and saw ZeMagician. He smiled to you, and you lifted a wrist causing a vine to surround him. "Ah--- Miss. Rocket. How about a house-warming gift!" He said, whirling and then you saw it. Hyenas.

You widened your eyes and backed up,keeping him in the vines. "Call them off!" You commanded, and he cackled. "Never!" You gulped, paranormal would be nice to help!

"Kid, Hyenas are like cats. These ones aren't bad, they just look vicious." Charlie whispered, making you nod and then clench your fist squeezing ZeMagician. "Have fun in prison." You said, smashing him down and knocking him out. Police arrived, and you lifted yourself into the air with a chunk of rock and landed on a roof. Sighing, you put a hand on your hip. "Charlie, I'm tuckered out, can you like.... become solid human?" You complained, slouching a bit. He chuckled, making you sigh. "Nod an do kid, undead or ghosts can't really do that." You groaned, walking to the edge of the building. "Ee.... long drop." You shuddered, looking away. "Who's Charlie?" You heard a whisper, then an 'Ow...' shortly after. You turned quickly, and looked to Charlie, who flew over. "It's the Young Justice. Robin, Artemis, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss. Martian and Aqualad." He said, flying back over. You nodded, "You can come out, young Justice." You said, looking down. Nothing.

Silence
Quiet
Gone.

You rolled your eyes, and walked away, "Whatever, I know you're there. Robin, Kid Flash, SuperBoy, Miss.Martian, Artemis and AquaLad." You said, leaping onto the other building and continued to run and jump away, going home. "Robin, follow her." Aqualad urged, pushing him forward as he ran after her.

You changed out of your suit, and sighed. "Charlie, I'm going to bed. Night!" You laid down, and tucked yourself in. Robin ended up getting lost, as you ran away.

A new day, comes tomorrow. More bickering, more bullying, more nasty comments on your locker and more fighting crime...