Part 36: Scared

You walked into Allisons house finding everyone sat at the dining room table. You leaned on the door frame across from Allison who had her arms crossed against her chest. "Any ideas?" Jake asked fumbling with his thumbs. You shook your head and everyone seemed to do the same.

"There's a meeting tonight at the church" Carl said with a shrug "almost everyone's gonna be there"

"They're taking this pretty serious huh?" Jake mumbled

You heard Enid sigh "last night I was siting in my window reading because that's what I do when I can't sleep at night. But Aiden walked by" she finally blurted out. "Aiden?" Allison asked bouncing Judith on her hip "Why would he have stolen a gun?"

"Any reason" Carl replied "well yeah but he didn't have a reason?" Enid added on.

You looked down everyone going silent. You ran your hand over your leg where the cut was wrapped up under your jeans. Wait.

You snapped your head up and made eye contact with Allison who seemed to be thinking the same as you. You looked away from Allison and towards everyone else "with what happened with me" you announced causing all eyes to land on you "someone getting in through the walls attacking her, you know they almost killed y/n" Allison finished for you.

"So what Aidens scared of it happening again?" Jake asked his attention fully in the conversation now. "Could be" Carl said shaking his head "if he's scared and has a gun-" you cut Allison

"Scared people will do things you wouldn't believe"
---