Dumbledore

"Tom. Tom. Tom! TOM!" Allie yelled, waking me up. Allie sat on her bed, still in her pajamas. "What is it, Allie?" I asked, sitting up smiling, at her obnoxiousness. " Ms. Coy said that here to see us." she said brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. "Why? We're no one." I said, getting my slippers on. "Well, lets go see." she said, taking my hand leading me out the door, where we were met with a strange man. He had a long silvery beard. "Ah, you must be Allie Mayes and Tom Riddle. Correct?" he asked. Allie nodded nervously, gripping my hand a bit tighter. "I'm Albus Dumbledore." he said smiling at us. "I know about your magic. " said Dumbledore.  "How? You bloody stalker! I will deck you old man!" she shouted, scowling at him. "Miss Mayes. I know because I am also magical. There is no need to deck me. I'd like to offer you a chance to come to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! You are very extraordinary, you two. " said Dumbledore. "You mean more people like us?" Allie asked, her eyes lighting up. Dumbledore nodded.  Allie nodded, "I'll go. What about you Tom?" she asked me, her deep brown eyes full of excitement.  I took a deep breath. "Yeah. Let's do it." I said. Allie jumped up, developing me in a hug. I laughed, and hugged back. There's just something about Allie that will always make me smile.