Chapter 4: Jenna

Jenna's P.O.V.

Let me get something strait here. Liam is so sweet, funny, kind, and caring. I'm scared to let my self think he likes me and that it's not a dream. I should not be scared of that but I am.

"Hey girls" Louis looked up from his phone. Everyone laughed. I wonder what was so funny? Then i realized they where telling jokes and having fun.

"So, whats the plan for tonight." Zayn questioned

"Watch movies, hangout, talk. Basically have FUN!" Niall added. I looked around. We could do so much. This house is Huge!

"I love your pajamas" Liam looked at me. That's right, his favorite color is purple. Amazing. I looked at him and then looked away. Randomly Louis asked

"Why Did the mushroom got to the party?" with out letting anyone else answer...

"Because he was a fun-Guy!" Zayn fulled the room with laughing. It even made me laugh.

"I'm going to make some pop corn." Becca walked out of the room. I left the room too. Running up the stairs into Becca's room turning the desk light on. I grabbed my Ipod and phone. I lay ed down on big round fuzzy, orange rug. It was so soft. I always loved laying on this rug. Plugging my ears with music (One Direction) every time i listen to their music I'm even happier than before. Five new messages on my phone that i ignored. They where not important.

♫Baby, you light up my world like nobody else♫ I sang along.

                                                  _One Hour Later_

I fell asleep listening to One Direction on the floor. Don't say that's weird because every night I fall asleep to them. No hating please.

-Knock-Knock-Knock-Knock

Someone was at the door.

"Come in" i called back. That person on the other side of the door, who was about to enter the room was Liam. He stood in the door way. As I sit up, pausing my music.

"Can I come in?" he asked still standing in the door way.

"um, yeah. Sure." I looked down at the bright orange rug. As he stepped past the door way on to the rug.

"Thanks" Flashing his whit teeth

"Yeah."

"So, what where you listening to?"

"Well only the best music out there!"

"Huge Fan" I added

"Ha, dosen't almost every girl listen to that. It's really amazing how so many girls love me and the other four lads so much!" he seemed happy.

"Yeah, being a fan is.....ugh it hard to explain. Us girls would do anything for you all." I'm really, actually going to hold a conversion with him, for real! I'm surprised.

"our fans are  just the best ones out there." he replied. He took my Ipod, and walked it over to the desk. Where there was a stereo system. Plugging my Ipod in and started playing music quietly. So we could still talk.

"Why did you come up here?" he studied the walls

"Just wanted to listen to music and i was a little tiered. I'm OK now."

"Oh, it was kinda a long day at the mall." he kinda agreed with me. I started sing along with the song that was playing "Up All Night" I love this song! Soon Liam began to sing along. Then i stopped and watched him closely. It was like i was at a concert but just only one boy singing. It was still wonderful. After a while he smiled and then we both laughed

                                                       * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's like 12:06 and we are still up. We stepped out on the roof. (Out of the window.) The moon was big and bright. Star twinkled around the Blue sky. So Perfect.

"I heard that you said every time I talk to you, i smile like your my whole world." With that smile again.

"What!" I screamed, It got silent.

"She's so dead. I can't believe she would even think of telling anyone. Becca just had to tell you. Of all people!" I stood up. going back inside.  When Liam grasped my had pulling me back down.

"No, I don't mind. Anyways they are not here right now. They left."

"Only me and you are here?"

"I guess you could say that." I gave him a confused look because i was confused. He pulled me closer, giving me a big hug. Not letting go.