Chapter 8: Jenna

* Hope you liked it! Comment....Become my fan Thanx for reading!(: xx

So i'm at home, It's 4:45am. I can't sleep. What's New?! But i can't believe Becca texted me earlier, normally she's sleeping.. She so random at times. She makes my life interesting. That's what i love! I think it's about time for bed. I picked up my ipod cheeking twitter. Turned my lamp out. It was dark. The drapes where open just enough so i could see the Moon light.  I Slowly drifted off to sleep.

                                                             * * *  * *  * * * * * * * * *

I woke up to my phone going off. "New text message." It read, clicking ok to open it.

From Becca: Can you come over? for a bit. I've got to talk to you. I closed it to look at the time. It was 8:38am. Only four hours of sleep. (Not good) Opening the text again in reply I said "Yeah, I'll be over by nine." I did not want to say no. Why would i even have to? I jumped out of my bed putting a hot pink tang-top with a silky see though shirt over it. Some dark blue jeans as well. I ran down stairs with my purse and out the door i went to my car.

                                                              * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When i pulled in to Becca's drive way she was sitting on her porch. Her face lit up with a huge smile. Getting out of my car, slowly approaching her. She commented

"Love the Outfit, really pretty on you." I gave a little smile to her.

"Thanks" She stood up

"Lets go in the house." She opened the door. It was really quite. "like Dead silent"

"Where did the boys go?" I asked looking around.

"They left last night. Went back to their places."

"Oh, so it's just you and me." I was happy to spend time with only her.

"So yesterday as you know Harry asked me out. For tonight. I'm so excited." She was like all jumpy.

"Yeah and I've got a date with Liam. I happy and scared. I might mess it up." I worried

"Oh, you'll be OK"

"OK we have to text each other once the date is over!" No joke i'm going to do that!

"OK, Sounds great!" we where in her room sitting on that orange run again.

"I'm not going to lie but I'm kinda scared too. I like Harry alot. Not kidding. I've never thought i could love someone as much as i do. I guess I can now.?" She looked at her laptop that read Twitter, after that we sat around and talked.

Beep-Beep-Beep, my phone went off. I looked at it and It said Liam/ Smiling at my phone, as well as opening it.

Liam: Hi, Can't wait for tonight. I'll pick you up at 5am."

Me: Can't wait either. I will be ready!

I looked at the time and it was 3:08

"I have to go back to my house. Get ready for my date with Liam. He's picking my up at five." She walked me to the door.

"Have a Great night" She smiled I hurried out the door.

                                                              * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back at home...............

I grabbed my bag with my hair stuff in. I took my hair out of the bun it was in. I was super curly, My natural hair. I left it like that. I though about make up. But i don't need that. By the time I was done with all of that it was only 25 minutes left til Liam will be here. I picked out my outfit. Which was Purple!<3

                                                            4:59- Knock>Knock

I answered the door, Liam stood holding a bouquet of flowers. (Rose's) He handed me the flowers.

"Hey" he smiled, giving me a huge hug.

"Thanks" I looked at him. He still holding that beautiful smile of his. He has a body Gard with him to drive us around.

"So where are we going?"

"Out to dinner" He said

                                                             * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At the restaurant we sat in a Private area. To tell you the truth, I don't even know where we are. We ordered our food. First the brought out water, I'm very nervous about this whole night. Hope i don't mess it up. I took a drink of water, me being shaky i went to set it down. When i dumped it all over me. My eyes blared up with water, I looked at Liam.

"Are you ok?" he asked. getting ready to help me.

"No! I ruined it all." I got up slamming my napkin on the table and ran to the bathroom crying my eyes out. I'm so clumsy. I've ruined everything! I sat in the corner of the bathroom. I hugged my legs to my chest. Water spilt out of my eyes.

                                                                     * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I've been in the bathroom for a while, i grabbed my purse. I hoped Liam was gone. When I stepped out he was right there, Waiting he gave me a BIG hug.

"You did not ruin anything." He looked into my eyes

"Take me home please." I told him

"How about my house, Hangout there?" He questioned. I could tell he's not mad at me.

"OK fine." I replied. We got into the car. from the restaurant to his house was quite.