.1

Also michael has red hair in this bc i luv

||

||

"Daddy?" the small boy mustered out

"Fuck, Luke. I thought I told you not to talk to me when we're at school." the older boy slowly sighed out

"I-I'm sorry, bye"

The younger boy turned on his heels and took off. Michael found himself banging his head against the lockers in anger after knowing he had hurt his princess. After the late bell had rung he finally decided to head to his first hour, physics, which of course had Luke.

Michael took his normal seat in the back in between the best and worst people. To his left he has the prettiest boy, Luke Hemmings. But then to his right, the schools "it" boy, Ashton Irwin.

"Why am I always next to a dick and a boy who really knows how to take one" the red head quietly whispers.

Michael decided to to just ignore the flirtatious conversation happening between the boys next to him. He had to control his anger. He knew that if he didn't that his secret would be out. If anyone found out, he'd be fucked.

"Mr.Clifford? Can you please answer question 16?" Mrs.Fronzak loudly annouced

"Oh fuck, I-um, I'm sorry Mrs"

"What a waste of time you are Clifford" she sighed

Michael just put his head down in shame and slowly fell into his thoughts and dreams. Luke stared at the firetruck colored boy in confusion but once he noticed that he wasn't paying attention, he just looked away. Luke knew Michael hates himself for what he does, he wants to help but he knows that he can't. Michael never lets his guard when it comes to emotions.

Michael just slept through all of his lessons knowing that it would be a waste to try. In the end, Luke would just do all the work for him. Luke did everything for Michael, it was just a normal thing to them.

--time skip bc i can--

It was after school and of course Luke was at Michaels apartment, like always.

"Mikey? Why don't you come out? It's not like you have anything to lose, you know people are afraid of you so why would they try anything." Luke persisted

"Luke, don't fucking do this. Just stop trying", Michael knew he had hurt the smaller boy but he just had to say it.

"I-I'm sorry Mikey"

Michael sighed and let the duo sit in a tense silence while the tv played white noise in the background. Michael's thoughts were flowing through his head and he knew at any moment that he could snap.

"Lucas. You need to leave. Now.", Michael never called him by his real name. It was always Luke, Princess, or Baby Boy. He knew it was urgent. Luke ran out the room with the slam of a door indicating that he was gone.

Michael just sat on the couch letting his thoughts take over as the darkness settled. The many memories of horror consumed him as he went into the bathroom wondering what he did wrong to end up where he was, living alone at 17 with no one to talk to. Of course he had his Luke but he didn't know the real him. He didn't know what was lurking in the darkness Michael called his mind. 

||

||

so um, i kinda forgot this was a thing. im very sorry. psa, rich brians new album is vv good. i 10/10 recommend. ily all, ttyl