.3

i added Styles triplets so if you don't like that then uhh sorry

||

||

Once again it was Monday and Michael wasn't ready to face the younger boy who had yet to text him back. He got up out of bed and went to his closet pulling out a random hoodie with black jeans and a black snapback. He quickly looked into the mirror and headed out the door with a slam.

While Michael was walking to school, Luke had yet to get up. Luke's mom had knocked on his door before entering, seeing her son fast asleep. Liz knew Luke needed to go to school but hesitated before shaking him awake. Luke awoke with a groan and slowly got up while telling his mom to get out.

Luke walked into the bathroom and saw his bloodshot eyes from crying all weekend so he splashed cold water and put in eye drops to help, which it didn't. After doing his daily routine he put on a pair of skinny jeans, a black crop top, and his favorite pair of docs. After, he grabbed his bag and keys then jumped into his car.

The drive to school was quick for Luke but the walk for Michael was hellish. It was a cold fall day. The boys normally met up before class started but that wasn't the case for this morning. Both boys went straight to their first hour, physics, which they just so happened to have together. Michael being a year behind as he failed the year previous.

Michael saw Luke sitting in his seat next to Ashton, the captain of the football team (American Football). Michael knew he shouldn't approach but he did anyway.

"Luke, please talk to me. I know you got my texts." Luke responded with a huff and turned and continued to talk to Ashton. So Michael backed away and went to his seat, where he was stuck with Marcel, a small boy who never spoke unless spoken to. Michael asked the boy if he had the homework answers but realized quickly that he wasn't going to get a response.

After school Michael had followed Calum to his car and bought an eighth off him. (for those that don't know, it's 3.5 grams of weed). Michael then started on the walk to his apartment when a car filled with 3 boys pulled up next to him.

"Get in Michael, you need this", the long haired boy pulled Michael into the car while a similar looking boy locked the doors. Michael look to his left and saw Marcel looking at him with hopeful eyes. Michael didn't know what was happening but maybe he did need this.

While Michael was with the triplets, Luke was sitting at home crying into Ashtons arms. He just wanted his boy back. "Luke, you need to tell me what's wrong or else I can't help you." That comment broke Luke and that's when everything spilled.

||

||

what do you guys think is going to happen with Michael and Marcel? Ashton and Luke?