5.1

What a surprise right? HAHAHAHHAHA

I decided to update two chapters since I know it would be unfair to just update one chapter since all of you guys waited for so long.

So here it is, chapter 5.1 Yoo jeongyeon's POV!! muah muah 💋💯✨

____________________

Yoo Jeongyeon;

"yah dipshits, wake up, fix yourself and then go to your damn houses. I've had enough of your sleepovers."

wait-

Is that myoui's voice??

ugh, I'm still tired.

please let me sleep-

"Hey assface, wake up. You need to clean the house."

who said that?

clean what? oh my god.

I immediately sat up and half opened my eyes.

I'm still sleepy, but I need to clean.

"clean? Where? give it to me." I said and stretched my arms and yawned afterwards.

THERE ARE NO CLASSES TODAY

please lend me more time to sleep.

fuck.

I need to clean-

"YAH IDIOTS WAKE UP!" I heard Myoui shouted, but not in a mad way- in a cute way.

aww, now I'm wide awake!!

All I need is myoui shouting cutely like that to me to wake me up, wow.

I didn't realize me and sana were looking at her for too long.

To end this shit-

"wait, what's with the aegyo today Mina?" I said and laughed at her afterwards, she's so cuuuute.

I want to pinch her cheeks-

"That's so cute! It made up my day already." Sana said and hugged her, wait.

Why does she need to hug her?

Wtf?

I'm pissed off.

"Okay okay, now fix yourself unnies who's acting like their younger than me." Myoui said and walked out on us, leaving me and sana dumbfounded.

"Isn't she the cutest?" I said unconsciously, what the fuck-

"I'm the cutest so shut up." Sana said and let her tongue out, teasing me.

aish, no one can beat the hell out of this girl.

"I'll go first or you go first?" Sana said while pointing at the bathroom.

"Or let's take a bath together?" Sana said and smirked, and even winked at me. I showed a disgusted face-

We did that when we we're still together-

But duh?

No way!! We're off now for god's sake!

"Ew, you can go now. I'll be the second." I said and shooed her away, she laughed at me and went inside the bathroom already.

My god-

Why is she still even existing-

Wait, the camera. Shit

I stood up and ran towards the penguin stuff toys, there you go!