Getting Ready

Annie's POV 

*Vlogging* "Good morning guys. Today we are going to fly to LA to meet up with Hayden and Jimmy and Brooke! Because tomorrow we board our plane to Hawaii. So Mommy told us that we got an apartment for when we stay in LA. Right now I'm eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. Hayley's in the shower, and Mommy is doing her makeup. Paige is buying some food for plane ride. I'm going see you guys in a little bit after I finish eating. *stops vlogging*.

Buzz! Oh I got a text! It's from Hayden

H: Hey Annie are you ready for Hawaii?

A: Oh Yeah I can't wait!!!

H: Awesome what time do you board your plane?

A: About 10:30 So see you tonight!!!!

H: See you soon!!!

Hayden is my best friend. We've been super tight since he broke up with mackenzie because he's had free time to hang out with his friends. I usually hang with him and his friends like Carson and Johnny. Carson teases us alot he says we're dating and refers to us by the name Hannie. But honestly Hayden is really cute and his laugh is just the cutest thing ever but he's my best friend. And he would never like me like that. 

"Annie!" I hear my name being called from upstairs. I walk up there to hayley's room to see what she needed. 

Hayley's POV 

I called Annie's name from upstairs. She walks up the stairs. "What?" she asks. "Are you excited for Hawaii and to see Hayden again its been like 2 weeks?" "I know I miss him." she says. I look at her suggestively. She seemed to be able to read my mind because she said "Hayden and I are best friends that's it."

Annie's POV

I walk out of Hayley's room into my own room to get dressed I wear this.

I run to my room to grab my suitcase as I hear Paige walk in the front door

I run to my room to grab my suitcase as I hear Paige walk in the front door.  I bring my bags downstairs and I quickly make a few musical.lys. "Annie Hayley lets get in the car." my mom calls. "I'm coming!!!" I run to the car and I hop in. I pull out the camera. 

*Vlogging* Alright so right now we are on our way to the airport. It is 9:15 and our flight leaves at 10:30! Everyone is in the car!! So we'll see you guys when we get there! *stops vlogging*