Look there ! Part 2

"What happened? Where are we?" Kyle got up, his hand on his head.

"Why do people open the curtains in the morning?!" Vanessa yelled.

"Morning, sleepy heads. Up. it's time to work. TO THE LAB!" Cisco screamed, opening the curtains even more.

"CISCO, YOU BETTER RUNNNNN!" Vanessa jumped up, her fangs and ears coming in action. Lighting bolt in her eyes and light aura in her hand, and the thing that they thought was a birthmark glowing a bright yellow on her arm and the same thing glowing in Kyle's arm.

"What is happening? OH GOD,  
BELL OPEN THE SHIELD OPEN THE SHIELLLLLD!" Cisco ran to Bell, screaming in terror.

They opened the shield on the running Vanessa, while Kyle stood outside holding his bleeding palm. Cisco looked at him in shock, then looked at Vanessa, struggling to stay in control. While squeezing her hand making blood come out, Kyle yells.

"Vanessa, calm down." Cisco said in a warm tone, holding his hand out in front of him.

"VANESSA, STOP!" Kyle suddenly yelled, his eyes transforming. His wolf power is probably out. Let's hope he doesn't lose control.

Vanessa and Kyle suddenly passed out. Bell and Cisco looked at each other, confused.

~~~~~~~~After they woke up~~~~~~

"What the hell happened? Why am I in the shield cage? I thought it was only for emergencies." Vanessa asked, her hand on her head from the pain.

"I don't remember that much." Kyle said, looking at his palm.

"Did something happen? Kyle, you okay? Did I lose control?" Vanessa asked, scared of the answer.

"All I remember is blood, and..." Kyle stood up silently.

Bell and Cisco walked in holding a bunch of stuff. Bell saw us and dropped all the tech.

"Why did you..." Cisco also dropped the stuff

"You guys are up?" Bell asked, very confused.

"Well, yes, why?" Kyle questioned, tilting his head.

"That's not the point! What did I do?!" Vanessa asked, hitting the shield in rage. 

"You did nothing, Vanessa," Bell said in a soft tone.

  "Kyle woke up looking at his palm like I hurt him. There's blood all around me and all around him, but his palm is clean with no *marks*. I'm guessing that's the wolf power thing," Vanessa said in a small voice, almost about to cry.

Cisco removed the shield, and Vanessa ran to her room crying.

"I'll go." said Bell, walking to the room.

"No, I'll go." Kyle said, his face looking at the ground, walking towards Vanessa.

"Hey, can I come in?" Kyle asked, slowly opening the door. "It's okay, you didn't hurt me. Um, can I see your hands?" He took her hands and looked.

"You are okay." said Vanessa slowly starting to feel better, though still looking at the ground.

"Yes. I'm fine, I promise," he said.

"What happened?" Vanessa questioned, sniffing.

"Well, what do you remember?" Kyle asked, giving her a hug.

"Curtains," she recalled.

"Your wolf power, your magic, and your speed came out all at once. You were also squeezing your hand which made me bleed through this." explained Kyle, pointing to the birthmark.

"Oh." Vanessa looked up.

"I'm okay, you're okay, and that's it." Kyle said, patting her back.

"We're the same person, right?"

"No. We are two different people." Kyle said, holding her by the shoulders.

"How do you know?"

  "Because from the tests we know we have two different personalities. You will be Vanessa and I'll be Kyle. That's it, okay? Don't ever cry; you look so pretty smiling." Kyle said, tearing up.

"Who am I, then?" Vanessa asked with a hint of a smile.

  "We'll know after a few more tests. Now let's go." Kyle answered, getting up, wiping his tears, then holding Vanessa's hand to help her up.

"Let's go," Vanessa said, her spirits lifting. They left to go have their tests

Thank you so much for waiting on us tone in next time on another chapter

Bear
~out~