Prologue

Synopsis

Force into a marriage just because you are girl and girls need to get married as soon as possible inorder to deliver healthy child or else there will be abnormality in kid.

Who is suppose to blame for that

Guess it's easy ???

Yup right.....

GIRL !!!

Exactly she has taken birth obligations to be blame for each and every damn thing that does wrong.

Nowadays people need a well educated, qualified, working wife at an age of 20.....shocked well that's how some stupid mentality work.

The girl has to start studying even before God decide a womb for her to be in or better luck her all hardwork is wasted if she is killed in there and come on that's so mean right.

Well sarcasm is something that appeal everyone.

Few understand it while other they can find a word that suits their IQ.

And Aunts are one in their kind which every family has, it's a copyright own by all they start searching for your groom even before puberty hits you.

And by age of 21 you don't have a groom in hand then that pressure is lot more than exams.

Beta if you don't get married now how will you start your family.

Well that's the only reason I was born for to give births right ???

Cross 25 years age after achieving a good professional degree, a job and man you the oldest woman on earth to get married.

The talk behind your back will be

"There will be definitely some fault in the girl"

"Beta you have cross the age of getting married now you have to surely make compromises."

Did you see divya or vediya or raina or naina they already have become mothers.

Really ?

Devi ji I don't need opinions from you.

Matter of fact I am capable of taking care of myself and family well visit a orphanage there are many kids waiting to be part of your family.

So Mrs Sawant or Sharma or Shastri or whatever keep your mediocre opinion with you.

Well but still it's India toh family blackmailing banta hai boss.

Mom's tears while dad's anger so bascially then definitely we have to say a Yes for traditions.

And Indian marriage come with age ie number and not probably your willingness to get into relationship or settle down or whether you are mentally prepared.

The numbers start with age, number of cars parked in garage, house owned, balances in bank account and the numbering keep on continuing.

Now come the part of gifts to be given to groom family well your daughter is not more than enough.....

Nah....

And the most religious word used for dowry is shagun.

And how can you forget the groom buaji and mama ji.

That's not the end cousins and aunts and uncles list continues as if he himself has his own small village with almost 250 people residing in it.

And now come your hardwork, qualification and professional degree which you dream to achieve being measured with whether you know to make round roti for dinner.

This is how Indian mentality works.

On a note perspection may vary from person living or death and things ofcourse *note the sarcasm*

_____________________________________

End of opinions, rants and start of a journey.

Description

Aadhira Agarwal turned into Malhotra after marriage a sweet, kind, humble girl who's innocence was killed at an age of 20 years. Presently 23 years old. A typical indian girl burden with culture and traditions. Living in a orthodox family and being harnessed emotional, physically while mentally she is broken into pieces. But still carrys a smile on her face with tears flowing all night from her eyes.

Depressing while this is the bitter truth.

Arnav Malhotra: 28 years old. Aggressive, ruthless, rude, mean, rich, money minded inhumane businessman. Pious for the world while a sinner behind close doors. He lost the title of being a Man when he first raise his hand on Aadhira.

Ayush Agarwal : 25 years old elder brother of Aadhira. Lawyer and businessman by profession. Presently staying in London. Love Aadhira alot unknown to the present facts of her life. For him she is happy in her new found family.

Raman Agarwal : Aadhira father
Sia Agarwal : Aadhira Mother

Veeraj Malhotra : Arnav father.
Monica Malhotra : Arnav mother.

Malhotra family is a joint family orthodox by nature following customs and traditions.

Arnav has one elder brother and one younger sister both married.

Krish a small kid Arnav bhaiyas son is the only peace that Aadhira get in that house. He is the only person who make her happy.

With window dressing from outside is what make them prestigious family inside it's dark and ugly.

Beginning
Prologue

Aadhira happily visited Ayush after waiting for so many years due to his absences she could now finally tie rakhi to her elder brother in personal she was more than happy.

Preparing the thali she sat infront of Ayush who had a straight face.

She chriped after tying the rakhi while he kept on observing her.

Aadhira: What's my advocate brother gifting me this Rakhi ?

Ayush held her hand and pulled the long sleeve up revealing bruises he stated angrily

" A divorce notice "

____________________________________

A journey of Aadhira Agarwal who was forced to become a Malhotra.

And how she finally decided to get out from the prison world of stereotype set for her to follow.

Join the journey of Agarwal siblings.

Ayush who put some sense in his sister after making her realised she was not a criminal to live her life the way she was ask too.

Breaking the stereotype.

Brother's pure love for his sister

And many face the same might be small parts in life like Aadhira in some way or other will be highlighted.

Your opinion is a must.

Leave your precious comments and views behind.

Till then

Take care 😊😊😊

PS:  It cannot be made manan story as there is no Manik in this story.
It's brother and sister bond base.

I hope you'll like it.

Thank u 😊