Dedicated To All Brave Heart's.

This is a small gift to all those brave beautiful hearts which still carrys a smile everyday even after long sleepless nights.

Cheers to all lovely womens 🎉🎊🎉🎊

It's not women day but why can't we celebrate it everyday.

It's written by me and my first try to write a poem so leave your precious views and do comment and if worthy enough please share

Thank you 😊

_____________________________________

Under The Veil.....

Under the veil lie a beautiful girl unknown to all but still judged by others.

She is introvert and calm that's what they say but who know what made her this way.

Was she judged for each innocent thought or abused and taken as a joke than she should.

Her silent crys were left unheard.
Her trust was broken by each those words.

Useless, good for nothing these words are used quite often then they should,
and the pain they cause to the hearts left untold then heard.

Under the veil lie a beautiful heart but her not so pretty face is judged by others.

Instead of loving her heart her colour is being questioned.

Black is a colour just like white why is this small thing so difficult to understand.

Beauty lie in heart what they say but still those eyes search for pretty face.

Under the veil lie a chubby cheeks her beautiful laugh can make heartless happy.

But still her weight is being questioned each day why can't her curves be accepted just in it's way.

For she love to eat more and crave for sweets than dresses, for she is different and that's what make her special.

Let her have that extra piece of cake for let her be happy for once without being judged for her weight.

Under the veil lie those small innocent heartbeats which were killed before they form giggles.

Womb were abandoned to have a girl child but still they prayed to goddess for a baby with a smile.

Under the veil dies many beautiful faces which we didn't knew even existed.

Who would know what was there in there until the veil is lifted.

Let those faces shine and smile who know they could bring back your lost lives.

~~ Alifiya

21 Aug 2017 2:08:13 am