Contest #2 [CLOSED]

Haha so the last one was cancelled due to the lack of entries. Though, I'm going to try harder on this one!

Contest #2 Info.

Type: Cover

Title: On The Run

Author: Loyallyric (Also please add your username somewhere on graphic)

Subtitle: (Optional)

Genre: Action/Romance

Summary:

"Why the hell wouldn't you tell me something like this, Drew!" She screams with all her might at me, but I continue to wring my hands and I bounce my leg up and down.

THUMP!

Noise started to surround our house, and I see Diane's eyes start to grow wide and swell with tears when she hears someone yell my name.

"Run."

***
26 year old Andrew Smith and his wife Diane have been living lavish since they got married three years ago. As Andrew says he just owns 'an accounting company' and Diane along with the world believes it, until she is kidnapped for a day only to figure out it's assaination company for the government to kill really bad people.

So now, what happens when Andrew and Diane end up on the run from some really bad people with barely any help from the government?

DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 25, 2017

Turn in by sending the link to your graphic to loyallyric

IF YOU ARE JOINING THIS CONTEST PLEASE COMMENT 'I'M IN' AND TAG 3 PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN JOINING.