Contest #3 [CLOSED]

So I need everyone to try really hard for this cover, because this book is getting published into a real book!!

The book is by: AestheticTrVsh

This time will be different because you will be sending it to her email:

Awakenednightmares17@gmail.com

Title: His Heart

Author: Andrina West

Summary:

Jordyn Estelle hasn't had the greatest life ever since she was 13 years old, her father became abusive to Jordyn, her mother and her two siblings Grace and Giovanni. When She turned 16 years old, her father forced her to marry Alejandro Romano exchange for him to kill his wife and his youngest daughter Grace.

After spending 5 years with her abusive husband Jordyn runs way in hopes, she would find happiness but she never got to completely escape the dangerous world she was born into because she runs into ruthless and cold hearted Alessandro Amatore sending her dreams of having a free life crashing down all around her. Alessandro takes advantage of Jordyn's history as a trained fighter and tracker and forces her to work for him.

Till Alessandro and Jordyn started developing feelings for each other even though that would ruin all Alessandro had planned so, he ignored all his feelings for Jordyn.

Then one unfortunate day, Jordyn brother dies after being shot by one of Alejandro's spies that lived under cover in Alessandro's Estate. That somehow brings them together.

Love is always unexpected.

Subtitle: Love is always unexpected.

Mood: Action - Romance

Deadline: 1-2 Weeks

If you are joining this contest then please comment 'I'm In' then tag 3 people