Prologue

P.S:- No proofreading kindly ignore all grammatical and typo errors.

*****************************

Two families were happily coming back from Vaishnodevi............
.
.
Boom 💥 🚗 .
.
Unfortunately, they met with an accident.

.

.

.

"No way I'm not going to marry that devil at any cost." Said a boy of 10 years old.

.

"Stop dreaming even I won't marry a dinosaur." A girl of 9 years said angrily looking at the boy.

.

"Enough of your nonsense it's your parent's last wish." A man shouted angrily at them.

.

"Vardhan, you have to make them realize the value of their marriage and make sure that they will live happily together." A woman took a promise from her brother.

.

"You don't worry I will promise you their happy married life."...

15 years later

London

"Randhir dude, start the car."Parth shook him but of no use.

"Man, the signal is open and we will get a ticket. Damn start the car for god sake." Parth shouted in Randhir's ears.

"Hey gentleman, because of your car the traffic was jammed up. Both of you get out of the car now." An officer said angrily looking at Randhir who is not at all responding.

"Fairy, angel, beautiful, gorgeous, goddess......what should I call her ??" Randhir asked the officer dreamily.

Listening to this Parth's eyes are popped out of sockets as he noticed the officer is hell angry.

"Parth I love her that too at first sight.she is so...." He could not complete as Parth interrupted by saying sorry shouting.

"Enough Ron, I'm fed up listening to the qualities of your dream girl. Stop it because of your foolish behavior we got to pay 80 euros as fine and top of it we have to do community service as punishment."

.

.

.

"I think I'm in love." A girl said happily to her friend

"Stop it yaar, you can't do this. Don't forget you are already married for god sake."

.

.

.

"Yes Ron, finally my wait is over as I found my girl. You have to help me to impress her."

"Sure Parth, after knowing your skills especially about girls I have to help you, or else you will lose her."

"No, Ron I can't live without her. We have to work out seriously because I have already tried and the girl is very strict."

.

.

.

"Nothing doing. I want you to be in  Jaisalmer within a week or else you know what can I do." Vardhan said sternly on the phone.

In Jaisalmer:-

"Stop admiring her you idiot.she is married."A handsome was busy controlling himself.

"It's highly wrong to have feelings for your best friend's HUSBAND."A gorgeous girl is convincing herself from committing a crime.

*************************************

Author note:-

this story is dedicated to my first Wattpad friend and my soul sister komal5104

So, guys, I hope the concept is interesting...
Thank you so much for your support.

Please vote and give your valuable suggestions and comments so that I can improve.
Criticism is allowed so PLEASE share your views.

Do vote and comment if you feel worthy.

Keep reading...
Stay tuned.....

With lots of love:-
Harsram 💞