Paran

P.S:- No proof reading kindly ignore all grammatical and typo errors.
*****************************

London:
Randhir's POV:  

Sunlight filled the sky, pure scattered light, its hue ambitiously illuminating each crevice of the Land. Sparrows chirped an explicit background melody. With breath paused in my lungs, I wished time would halt. The trees shone as if they were wearing golden crowns. Waking up at 6 every morning was always a struggle, but I did so because the beautiful scenario gifted by the glass window which I can feel it even from my bed provides me new energy and also because I love my job. I slowly got out of my warm bed to go into the shower. The hot water was always one thing that woke me and makes me feel like I was ready for the day. Of course, the only problem was that I could never get out of the shower. I mean who wants to leave the hot, calming water? sighing, I took my towel and quickly wrapped it around my body. I headed towards my wardrobe to grab my work clothes and quickly changed then I did all the necessities and came out of my room to check on Parth. Parth is my childhood buddy and my family. I can do anything for him and the same goes for him. I reached the Parth room. He is in his tai-chi practice which he never misses it. Today we have an important meeting and we need to leave early but he is in his world. Sighing, I went to the dining hall to grab my breakfast. I was waiting for my special breakfast made by our temporary cook and caretaker David who is 46 years old.

 I was waiting for my special breakfast made by our temporary cook and caretaker David who is 46 years old

Actually, We met David three years ago. He lost everything from his job, wife, and family. He is depressed so we decided to help him. Actually, he is very bad at every work especially cooking but he is good at heart. My trance was broken by David.

"Good morning Ron. Here is your breakfast."David wished me with a smile.

"Morning David, by the way, what is it."

"Oh, come on Ron it is aloo paratha but it got little burnt. Rest is fine and yummy."

"What!!! You call it as little burnt. Damn stop cooking Indian cuisine for god sake." I said irritatingly.

"But Ron our cook use to cook Indian and you people love Indian so I'm learning it for you," David said with a sad face.

"Ok. Leave it, cook whatever you want. For today manage with these parathas somehow as I don't have time to cook." I said grabbing my car keys.

"But Ron what about your breakfast?"

"It's ok, I will grab something in the office. You inform Parth to reach office as early as possible." By saying I went towards my garage.

Infectious Media private limited: