Second look

P.S:- No proofreading kindly ignore all grammatical and typo errors.
*****************************

Author pov:-

Six days passed away
Randhir is still in the dreams of his dream girl whom he saw at the signal. Parth is experiencing hell in doing community activities. Poor Parth had to clean the kitchen first then have cut vegetables and finally have to cook. Randhir was a great help to him as he used to guide him in cooking through the video calls. Parth used to curse the girl daily sometimes in front of Randhir when Randhir shared about his dreams. Randhir used to feel bad because of  Parth's behavior towards his love.

"All set for service bro."

"Yeah, all thanks to you and your Dreamgirl."

" Come on Parth why you always drag her."

" Because you are unnecessarily developing hopes on things which can't be real. Please forget about that girl. I think she is not your Dreamgirl."

" Stop it Parth you are behaving as If I'm dreaming about your wife."

" That's also fine to some extent because my wife will real and if you love her then I'm ready to sacrifice."

" Shut up Parth. You are just gross. Your wife will be my Sister."

"Okay. Don't be angry. I think you should consider my wife as a sister in law.so that we can have little chance in case you are deeply in love." Saying this Parth ran away for his dear life.

"Idiot, moron always thinks dirty." Saying this Randhir went back to his dreams.

Coming to his dreams, they are so colorful like he found the girl and proposed her. His life revolved around her like admiring her, Teasing her. His days and nights are so perfect with her and enjoying with her like coffee dates, eating ice creams, watching movies, biker rides.

Dinner dates, dancing in rains, their cute fights, the ways he used to magnify her after fights while giving flowers, chocolate, and the way he used to lift her in his arms when she sleeps in the car itself after the long tiring day