Happiness.

June 4th 2017.

Skylar was in a peaceful sleep dreaming about her and Tom, her boyfriend on a magical date in New York City when she heard a buzzing noise and was woken up by her alarm for school. She slapped the alarm clock to the floor and groaned sitting up. "FRIDAY!" She screamed as she jumped out of bed and headed to her wardrobe, she loves fridays because that meant the weekend was close and the weekend means the best parties ever! She pulled on her white lace crop top, black high waisted shorts and white high top converse as she headed downstairs greeting her dad who was getting ready to leave for work "morning dad!" She said smiling. "Ahh the princess awakens in her happy Friday mood" he chuckled "your breakfast is in the fridge and you still have money left over from yesterday?" He asked to which skylar responded with a quick nod, grabbing her breakfast smoothie from the fridge, she then said her goodbyes to her dad and headed out the door and got in Tom's car for her drive to school "hi babe" she smiled and pecked his lips as he started the car again "hey baby, I'm really sorry but I've got long practice today and so I'll be out of class all day but I'll see you at the game tonight?" He asked hopefully. "Of course, don't worry about it, the team does need their captain" she giggled and ran a hand through her beautiful blonde hair.

When they arrived at school they went their separate ways, Skylar headed to her locker thinking about how much she loved Tom not as if she didn't do it everyday, I mean c'mon they were high school sweethearts, they met in the first year of high school and instantly connected they were in love with each other and made the other feel like the happiest person on the world. Skylar couldn't daydream about Tom for long this morning as she was approached by one of her best friends Lily "Sky! Hey babe!" She smiled as they hugged "god I missed you! I know it's only been 24 hours but I need my partner in crime with me at all times!" She giggled. Skylar smiled hugely as they walked to class together, I mean you couldn't not be happy with Lily around she's just so joyful! They continued to talk about the big game tonight and the cheerleading routine as they done their work in class, whispering so the teacher wouldn't hear. Afterwards they headed to the next class and so on, before they knew it, it was 3pm "And school is over! We survived another week" Skylar said while laughing, to which lily agreed "but I have to admit I'm nervous for this game tonight, I mean my back handspring is a bit shaky and what if I fall on my face, gosh! That would be just as embarrassing as when I showed up to cheer with no underwear cause my maid messed up! The whole school saw my bare ass!" Lily went bright red at the memory as she said it to which Skylar laughed hysterically "at least you have a nice ass lily, it wo- " she was saying this all to lily as she got cut off by Tom running up and kissing her to which she kissed back. "Aww babe I missed you today and I'm so so so sorry but practice comes first and I need to make dad proud!" He joked as he kissed her cheek "I'll make it up to you? Ice cream at Melody's? " he asked, Melody's was Skylar's favourite diner in the world, how could she possibly say no to that?! "Of course." She smiled and headed to a long and hard cheer practice.

Skylar headed out to the field with her fellow cheerleaders as the crowd erupted in cheers at just the sight of them. She started the routine with the girls as they done every single trick and move perfectly, she then stood at the side and cheered the team as the game started. After the game Skylar was ecstatic, they had won by a lot not that she understood much football but she enjoyed watching and supporting anyways. She celebrated with the guys until she spotted Tom and Lily and rushed over "I'm so proud of you baby!" She squealed as she hugged him to which her picked her up spinning her around, oddly Lily gave her a sort of glare which she chose to ignore. "Thank you sky! You guys were great" Tom smiled as he put her down "Now sorry to cut the celebration short but dads waiting for me in the car, so I gotta run see you guys!" He said as he ran off.
Skylar and Lily spent the rest of the night walking home together discussing the new exciting flavours of ice cream at Melody's as they had nothing else to talk about. After Skylar got home she got changed into her pjs and got in her comfy bed. "Another perfect Friday" she giggled and spoke to herself as she shut off her bedside lamp and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep, unaware of the storm that would destroy this perfect life awaiting the next day.