Storm.

July 5th 2017.
It was around 7pm and Skylar had just finished getting ready for Rory, a friend of Toms party. She headed to the party alone knowing tom already wasn't going as he has just got grounded but she did hope that he would sneak out for her later, as he did many times before.

Skylar walked into the party as all eyes fell on her, she smiled and waved to the familiar faces as she headed for the drinks table. "Sky! Hey boo!" Polly said, her friend from kindergarten, they hadn't spoken in a couple months so Skylar was pretty confused as Polly made her way over but it soon all made sense to her, Polly was drunk. "Uh hey Polly." Skylar replied as she started mixing a drink. "you look smokin'!" Polly screamed as she looked her up and down. "Thank you!" Skylar laughed as she sorted her dress facing the crowd of drunk dancers. "No problem!" Polly said and stumbled off into the backyard. Skylar shook her head laughing "God, drunks are hilarious." She thought as she sipped her drink knowing she didn't want to get too drunk tonight, she then sat down on the kitchen bunker swaying her hips to the music a little as she thought about how close her and Polly used to be, they were best friends, they used to stay at each other's houses for weeks at a time until high school where they drifted. Polly would be described as smart and sweet whereas Skylar would be described as Popular and perfect, these things happen right? Friends drift. Or is that just how you remember it? Skylar thought about it, deep down she knew that the reason for them "drifting." Was her fault, she caused it, no one could understand how much of a bitch Skylar could be at times. She started to feel bad about herself so got up and danced for awhile.

It was a couple hours later, Tom hadn't been able to sneak out and therefor Skylar was practically dying of boredom, this is when she decided to head home, she was a little tipsy but had only had 4 drinks and so was overall completely fine. She headed out of the house saying her goodbyes to everyone she knew and walked through the dimly lit park. It was silent, you could hear a pin drop, the only noise in the whole park was the click of Skylar's heels on the pavement, she shivered as she walked slowly down the path. She suddenly jumped and was sure she heard a rustle in a bush "it's just your imagination silly!" She laughed and shook her head continuing to walk until she heard it again, this time louder. She started to get worried "hello?" She asked not really expecting an answer, she looked around when suddenly someone grabbed her pulling her into the alley way, she tried to scream but the anonymous persons hand was over her mouth therefor muffling her calls for help. "If you stop Moving it won't hurt as bad." The mysterious figure said as they started to strip and pushed her to the floor. She screamed and was instantly slapped hard across the face causing her to wince in pain. She looked up fear flooding her eyes as the figure grabbed a nearby object and swung it across her head, knocking her out.

( hey guys! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable writing a detailed rape scene as I know it would be far too upsetting and I'm sure most of you wouldn't want to read that anyways. )