Chapter 39

Hazel's POV
Morning

I woke up before Andy and Juliet and decided to take a shower and get ready for today.

After the shower I got dressed. I walked to Andy.
"Hey, time to get up." I said.
"Why are you up before me. Just sleep, I'm tired." He said, still half asleep.
"I'm showered, I thought you would be up by now. Now, get up."
He looked me in the eye and said, "No."
I walked to my bed and went to Juliet's side. "Time to get up." I said.
"Okay, how's it going." She said still a little tired.
"Good." I said.
"That's good. Is Andy up?" She asked.
"No, he wouldn't listen."
"This is what you need to do." She said.

She got out of bed and walked over to him. She told me to go get a towel wet. I made sure it was really cold.
When I walked back I handed her the towel and she took the blanket off and put the towel on him.
"Don't do that to me." He said and tried to put the blankets back on.
"No." I said and took them back off.
"Fine, and that towel was really cold."
"That was the plan." Juliet said.
He laughed and got up.

Back on the bus

We are back on the bus and almost to the venue. No one asked about what happened yesterday but Andy is going to make sure I am with some one at all times because I have no phone.

"What have you been up to." CC asked.
"Nothing really." I said. "You."
"Nothing. Are you okay?"
"Yes and no."
"What is it." He asked.
"Did you know what happened yesterday."
"No."
"Okay. Please don't tell anyone Andy and Juliet know but I don't want anyone else to know. But what happened was that this guy I was 'dating' not really was at the hotel and he wasn't nice." I said and stopped sense he wanted to say something.
"How do you not really date someone and if they are mean?" He asked.
"He told me to date him and I said no, but he mad me and when he seen me I was waking the dog, he was only in the state to see his grandparents. But he wouldn't let me break up with him and I went to his room then when I told him he had to stop he said no and pulled me into his room and did this." I showed my arm. "And made me leave and said no one cares for me, which is a lie. You care for me right?" I asked.
"Of corse, we all do." He said.
I smiled.

"Hazel get ready for the show." Jake said. "I want you to play with us tonight."
"Is that alright with everyone else." I asked him.
"Yes, Andy knows. He also want to talk to you."

I walked to Andy in his bunk.

"Hello." He said.
"Hi."
"How's it going for you."
"It's okay." I said.
"I have talked to everyone and they will be watching you at some point. I will be watching you first because we need to talk about what's going on."
"Just tell me here." I said.
"No, I want to talk when we get to the place."
"Just tell me now."
"No." He said. I walked away and waited for when we get there.

2 hours later

When we got to the place I was ready.

"Hazel, come here." Andy said.
I walked to him.
"We are going to talk and you will tell the truth. Why would you never tell about that guy." He said.
"Because, I didn't want to. It never bothered me until last night."
"Your lying it has bothered you from the start, just why wouldn't you tell."
"He wouldn't let me break up with him and after that one day he finally did, but what he did to me is what is bad."
"I don't want you dating anyone for a while and you won't get a phone until the tour ends. I just don't trust anything will be okay if you do any of that." He said.
"I will be fine, and I didn't try to date him so why does that matter, you let me date Jake before." I said a little rudely.
"That was different, and you don't tell when somethings wrong so if someone was mean you won't tell."
"Why can't I have a phone I get what I did before but that was just so he wouldn't have my number." I said.
"We will not talk about this anymore I want you to become someone to say when something is wrong. I'm sorry but I will not talk about this with you anymore and the more you ask for a phone to longer it will be." He said.

I didn't say anything. I just kept walking and he did to but neither of us talked for the rest of the day.