Chapter 51

Hazel's POV
2:30 am

I woke up and started to think. I don't know why I woke up I have been thinking a lot and I went to my bathroom. I went to the bathroom and seen a new razor just sitting on my counter. Why?

(Trigger warning)

I went to look at it and I accidentally dropped it. It cut my arm and made me think of why I sort of did. I picked it up again an did it to my arm twice. I shouldn't do this. I stopped and put it down, but I think I just need to talk to someone. I still don't have a phone and sense I wouldn't listen to Andy, I wasn't allowed to date CC. I want to but I just don't want to talk to anyone.

I'm going back to school, but tomorrow Andy said he was going to go with me for the first week. It's going to be the second day, I just don't want to have to wake up.

I waited about thirty minutes then went to talk to him.

When I walked to his room I opened the door and walked to his side of the bed.

I tapped his arm but he didn't wake up.

"Andy." I said.

He was still sleeping.

"Andy, I want to talk to you."

He still wouldn't wake up.

Juliet started to wake up.

"Are you okay?" She asked.
"I want to talk to him."
"Just a second." She said.

She looked at Andy and said, "Hazel wants to talk to you, get up. She has been trying to get you up. Please." She said putting her hand on his arm.
"What time is it?" He asked.
"3:00 in the morning." I said.
"Okay, what's wrong?"
"I want to talk in private." I said.
"Where else can we go?" He asked.
I can tell he's super tired.
"My room." I said.

He got up and walked to my room.

"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I can't go back to sleep. But it has nothing to do with that besides I think I just need to tell someone what's going on.... I'm sorry I wasn't listening I'll stop. I just think I haven't been listening because I'm still afraid about this new school. I like it, but it's still scares me. I'm overthinking and it makes me not want to listen."
"It's okay." He said. "I will be there tomorrow and maybe if you are good for the week I'll get you a phone."
"Okay." I said.
"Just one question. What happened with Rosy's dad, How did you call the police if you don't have a phone?" He asked.
"I used Rosy's phone."
"Okay." He said. "I will put you back to bed but please sleep for the rest of the night."
"Can you please lay next to me?" I asked.
"Sure." He said and laid next to me.

I waited till he fell asleep to fall asleep because is seen a text on his phone that he may or may not have seen.

I looked at it and it said, "I'm still mad about what you have done! And I will take your daughter!"

I was worried and hugged Andy and slept.

Andy's POV
6:00 am

When I woke up Hazel had her arms wrapped around me, and seemed to be sleeping good.

I moved her arms and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hi." She said.
"Hello." I told her.
"Thanks for laying with me for the rest of the night." She said.
"Your welcome."
"I know you would rather be sleeping in your own bed, but laying next to you helped." She said. She looked kind of sad.
"Hazel, what is it?" I asked.
"I'm afraid Rosy's dad might get me and take me sometime." She said crying. "I seen a text on your phone."
"Your okay. I'm not going to let that happen to you."
She hugged me and got up.

"Will you eat breakfast today." I asked.
"Yeah." She said.

She got ready for school and I made her breakfast. And when she came out I went to go get ready. By the time I was ready she was ready to go.

Hazel was wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt, with black skinny jeans, black boots and she straightened her hair, and a little make up.

We got into the car and right when we got out of the driveway I looked at her and grabbed her hand.

"I love you." She said with a few tears.
"I love you too." I said. "I will protect you, I will make sure your always with me."
She nodded and wiped her eyes.
She still looked sad when we got to the school.

"Before we get out of the car I want to talk to you about something." I said.
"Okay." She said.
"Please don't be mad, but I seen the text last night. He's been texting me quite a bit. I just want you to know, that I know he's trying to do this. But I'm trying to protect you."
"How did he get your number." She asked.
"I don't know. He probably forced Rosy into giving it to him. Has Rosy been okay lately."
"Yeah. But she isn't happy about it."
I nodded, and told her we can go.

She got out of the car and hugged me.

We walked in the school and headed to her locker. She got her books and started to walk away.

I followed her and walked into the classroom. A few people looked but not many.

Hazel sat down at her desk and I sat next to her. She did good for the first half of class the bursted out crying.

I took her in the hall. "What's going on?" I asked.
She didn't say anything.
"I want to know, you can't hide this."
"I've been worrying about Rosy's dad. But I didn't say everything about why I was up so early this morning."
"Than tell me." I said.

I heard a kid ask a question to the teacher, "Is she okay?" They asked.
"She's fine, if there is something wrong I will get told, just please don't ask a personal question and wait." The teacher said.

I could understand why the teacher didn't really know what to say, and if it was bad I would have him help.

"I cut myself last night." She said. "I'm not happy about that. I'm ashamed."
"It's okay, I'm not going to get mad at you, I love you."
"It was bothering me that I didn't say it to you before. I'm sorry, and I love you too." She said.

She started to walk back into the room and I followed.

"Are you okay?" A few kids asked.
"Yeah." She said.

We sat back down and she continued with class just fine.

After class a few of the kids decided to talk to her. Which I would say I would be surprised, but only because of what people did to her at the other school. I want people to like her and talk to her.

"Do you mind if I talk to you guys." A kid asked.
"No, it's okay. You won't be rude or mean will you." She said.
"No, how come you think that?"
"Last time I went to school I got bullied and it was not good."
"Oh, you seem very nice and I just wanted to say hi, you haven't really talked but a little so I thought I would start. I'm Sarah." She said.
"I'm violet." Another girl said.
"And I'm Jess." The last girl said.
"I'm Hazel." She said.

*******
After school

When we got into the car she seemed to be happy.
"Did you like today." I asked.
"Yeah." Hazel said.
"I'm glad, can I see your arm, I just didn't want you to do it around everyone."

She showed me her arm and I looked at it. I held her hand for the rest of the way home. She has people talking to her and I'm just hoping they stay nice to her. They seem like they will. "I love you." She said.
"I love you too."