2

"H-how did this happen!?" Bumblebee frantically queried placing a servo on his helmet in a panicky way. The sparkling Sideswipe drew circles in the dirt with his ped nervously. Strongarm sat down, legs out in front of her and shrugged.

"Wha happen?" Strongarm asked, blinking with curiosity. Sideswipe frowned as he was still handcuffed. Russel and Denny ran in, skidding to a stop as their eyes narrowed.

Sideswipe banged his cuffed servos against the ground angrily. "Let me goooooo!" He yelled and struggled to rise to his Peds. The little 'bot started to sniff sadly as he couldn't get out the cuffs. Bumblebee sighed and picked Sideswipe up and uncuffed him.

To Bumblebee's surprise, the little 'bot grabbed his shoulder plate and rubbed his helm into it. Denny smiled sadly as he noticed the slight father figure in the black and yellow being.

Strongarm started to sniff sadly as well, optics dwelling with lubrication. "Whewe is Sire...?" She sniffed. Bumblebee frowned lightly, Ultra Magnus wasn't on Earth... Strongarm waited for an answer, wiping her eyes with a yawn.

Bumblebee snatched the opportunity to take her off this topic. Sideswipe close his optics, locking his arms around the former scout's neck.

Fixit strolled in, losing balance once he saw two sparklings ready for recharge. "Oh rear-here-dear! Is that Strongarm and Sideswipe?" Fixit stuttered, leaning forward eagerly, examining the relic briefly and then the sparklings.

"It seems that the relish- relic, has amended Strongarm and Sideswipe's configuration and thoughts. You could say that they shrunk. Or in other words, they became sparklings..." The minicon observed.

"Oh I haven't noticed." Bumblebee muttered sarcastically. "What are we going to do with them if they are like this?" Grimlock asked, tapping Strongarm's tiny helm. She grabbed his digit and climbed his thick arm to his shoulder.

Grimlock smiled a little before setting her on the ground. She frowned and held Bee's digit, sucking her digit. She yawned and learned against the commander's leg closing her optics. Grimlock furrowed his brows as his not-so-careful servos gripped the relic. The dinobot had tilted his giant helm before setting it down and ambling out.

"Hey Bee," Denny called up. "I have a few mattresses that those two rascals can rest on for now." The former scout examined the two unexplainably exhausted sparklings before carefully setting them down on two separate mattresses.

"Don't they need some type of charging cell or something like that?" Denny asked, patting the mattress down for dust. "We don't often need to recharge, but youths often need more to recharge due to them exercising themselves a bit more than we do..." The 'bot explained,  wiping his servos together.

Slipstream and Jetstorm came barreling in frantically waving their servos around. "What's wrong?" Bumblebee asked, kneeling down. The two mini-cons shared a glance before pointing the opposite direction.

Drift frowned as he walked in with a mini dinobot in his servos and a slightly scorched faceplate. The dinobot burped, smoke expelling from his systems. The sparkling dinobot meekly fiddled with his tail before uttering, "Ecuse me..."

"It seems that Grimlock might have fiddled a bit with the relic.." Drift muttered, his optic ridges furrowed. Bee exhaled forcefully reaching out to Grim and setting him down on the mattress with Sideswipe.

"Grim, why don't you rest for now," The commander muttered patting down the slightly elevated spot that was supposedly a headrest.

"I not tired..."

"You need your en-"

"I not tired."

"Come o-"

"I. Not. Tired!"

The former scout rubbed a servo across his faceplate before kneeling down to his level. "Grim, what did I say?" He asked raising an optical ridge.

"I said, I not tired."

Sideswipe sat at the edge of the mattress, slowly and carefully slipping off. He climbed onto Strongarm's mattress, huffing as he shoved her off. He took her place folding his arms and grinning.

"Dats what you get!"

"Bee, can we keep them for just a little bit longer?" Rusty pleaded putting a hand over his fist. Denny glared at his son.

Bumblebee placed his servo on his helm and sighing. Strongarm copied the motion once she patted herself down. Sideswipe copied Strongarm and gave her a raspberry. "I can do that better!" Sideswipe challenged.

"No you can't!"

"I can do anyding you can do bettah!"

"I can do anyding you can do best!"

"No you can't!"

"Yes I can!"

"No. You. Can't!"

"Yes. I. Can!"

Rusty still looked at Bee, peeking glances at the two Screaming Sparkling 'bots then the silent Grimlock. Slipstream and Jetstorm raised an Optic ridge, slightly disgusted.

Bumblebee groaned and pinched the bridge of an abstract nose.

"This can't be happening..."

***

Slow update, sorry about that. Hurricane season is here, I have one approaching going to last for some time. It already hit today, luckily the electricity is still on at the moment.

Apologies, thank you loves <3