Chapter Eleven

~Zeros Dream~

Yuki fell asleep on the couch resting on Zero. Zero covered them with a blanket and went to sleep himself.

~Zeros POV in his Dream~

I walked in to the Headmasters home. It was strange. Not at all like mine. I wished nothing more than to have Ichiru with me. I set my books down on the dinner table. I opened a book and started studying. I put down the book and realized the annoyingly caring little girl wasnt there reading, starring, or asking questions about the previous class lesson. I thought for a moment.

"Stupid girl. She went to see her precious Vampire. At least she wont bother me anymore."

I thought for a moment. "Dang it." I grabbed my bag that had its weapons in it. I ran to the place the Night Class was staying. I stopped at the beginning of the bridge when I saw the little girl running away from the place. She turned before seeing me to look at the dorm. She caught her breath. She was startled when I grabbed her hand.

"Cmon. You should get away from that place. I told you those Vampires are dangerous and scary."

"Im not scared."

"Then why are you shaking? Silly." The little girl looked at her shaking hand and gripped my hand. I looked down at our hands. I realized I was starting to blush so I started walking us to the Headmasters home.

I realized that the Vampire the little girl cherished was watching us before i turned around. I could've sworn he had blood on his mouth and chin. Pfft... freakin vamps. I hope he didnt hurt Yuki.

Zero woke up. He looked around and realized he wasn't 13 and he wasnt holding scared little Yukis hand. It was ten times better. He was holding her as she slept. And she wasnt holding his hand. But his freakin child. He smiled and went right back to sleep.