Truly, madly, crazy, deeply

Credit to @Damndescendants on tumblr
______________

______________"Guys where's Ben?" Carlos asked as he looked down the long, wicked street

______________
"Guys where's Ben?" Carlos asked as he looked down the long, wicked street.
"Ben." Evie said after her and Jay had come over to where their friend stood.
"Ben! Don't scare us like that." The three let out a breathe they didn't realize they were holding.
"Don't scare you?" Harry hook said as he lifted his head to revel who he truly was not the king they were searching for.
"You know that's our specialty." Hadley, the daughter of Hades, had said and pushed her hood of her cloak down and off her silver to blue ombre hair.
"You two." Evie said quietly shaking her head.
"What did you do with Ben?" Jay yelled at the two.
"Oh him? We nicked him. Yep." Harry said. "If you want him back have Mal come to the chip shop, tonight."
"Alone. Uma wants a little talk." Hadley said.
"Awe, Jay. It looks like you've lost your touch." Harry said and Jay attempted to go at him but Evie held him back causing Harry and Hadley to laugh out loud.
Hadley began walking away and back to the ship, Harry followed behind after he barked at Carlos. Harry placed his arm around Hadley as he began to whistle 'Chillin' like a Villain'.
"Cut!" Kenny, the director had yelled, causing everyone to fall out of their evil character and into their normal happy selves.
"Great job you guys." Kenny said as he came over to the 5 actors smiling widely, "let's get some dinner and take a little break and then we'll pick up at the night scene on the ship." Kenny dismissed them all and they all began to walk off the set and over to get dinner.
"(Y/N), you're doing amazing!" Dove said as she came to the beautiful girl's side after watching the scene come to life.
"Thank you so much." (Y/N) smiled at her new found best friend as they walked over to get some food, their other cast mates joining them quickly.
As they ate they all made small talk as they enjoyed dinner together and enjoyed other's company. But all that ran threw the (E/C) eyed girl's mind were the thoughts of how much she felt she was hated by the fans of the Descendants movies.
Recently the first set of promotional photos were released for the 'new villain kids' along with the first posters for the movie. They were gorgeous and well done photos. One had all 4 of the new characters together, then one of each of them alone. (Y/N)'s character wasn't originally suppose to be apart of the movie but after (Y/N) auditioned for the role of Uma, Kenny and the other casting directors decided to create the character of Hadley last minute for (Y/N), which she couldn't ever be more thankful for. She loved the cast, they became her family, and she even began falling for Thomas Doherty who played her character's love interest, Harry Hook (as he fell for her also, unknowing to her.) but people didn't respond to the surprise character as well as anticipated. It did hurt her feelings but she tried to act as if she wasn't bothered by it and as if she wasn't nervous for continuing the filming of the movie, as they were just over half way through it, as if she wasn't scared for the reaction of the press and fans once the movie was released let alone when the trailers, other posters/photos, and interviews were released. But the cast members saw through the stunning girl and knew they had to cheer her up one way or another.
After they finished dinner (Y/N) was pulled into wardrobe it put on a costume that consisted of a light blue tank top and black legging like pants with no shoes then she walked to hair and makeup to redo her hair for the next scene they were shooting, a night scene between Harry and Hadley on the ship where they talk about their family and it led into a duet number between the two, which (Y/N) and Thomas has spent countless hours rehearsing for.
"So have you told him yet?" Sofia had said as she walked into the trailer.
"Sofia. You know I haven't." (Y/N) laughed lightly at her friend.
"You need to tell him." Laura, one of the hair stylist said to (Y/N) as she french braided the wig (Y/N) wore back into a half ponytail.
"I don't know how to tell him." This was a common conversation between the girls of the cast, it seemed everyone but Thomas knew (Y/N)'s feelings for him.
"Just say it to him striaght forward before this scene." Sofia suggested as (Y/N) looked at him questionably.
"Yes do that!" Laura seconded, "good timing too because you're done. So go get him."