Angel With Wings

Credit to Disneydescendantsimagines on tumblr

You packed up the last of your things and headed outside to the front where a limo and Ben was waiting for you

You packed up the last of your things and headed outside to the front where a limo and Ben was waiting for you. You've recently been rebelling from the rules that have been given to you. Ben has given you many chances, but you've thrown them all away like they were nothing. So he finally made his decision and decided to send you back to Isle of which you came from. You never really liked Ben in the first place, so you were pretty happy that you were leaving.
"I'm sorry that this had to happen Y/N," ben apologized, walking over to the limo. "But if you're not going to follow the rules," ben opened the door to the limo. "You're going to have to leave." he stated.
Ben pointed his finger into limo, motioning you that it was time for you to leave. You sighed and walked up to the limo. You threw your suitcase into the limo and then climbed in soon after. Ben slammed the door shut and knocked on the window, signaling the driver to take off. You slumped in your seat and crossed your arms as the limo began to drive.
You never would've thought that you would be sent back to the island. But you then thought about the things you've done, and it all started to make sense. You belonged on the island. It was silent on the way to the Isle. Once you crossed the boarder, there was humongous change on the climate. In Auradon, it was sunny and happy, but once you entered the Isle, it changed instantly.
It was dark and gloomy, pretty much the complete opposite of Auradon, but it actually made you kind of happy. The limo finally came to a complete stop. You pick up your suitcase and open up the limo. As you climbed out of the limo, the familiar scent of the island instantly hit you. A smile spread across your face as you smelled it.
You snapped your fingers and your suitcase came flying outside of the limo right to you. You had wings for yourself so you might as well have wings for your suitcase as well. As you grabbed your suitcase, you shut the door to the limo and knocked on the window, making it drive off. Abruptly, your stomach started to growl loudly. You started to make your way around the Isle, looking for somewhere to eat.
After a few minutes of searching, you started to get annoyed so you put down your suitcase and inhaled deeply. You closed your eyes and straightened your posture, focusing on your wings. Before you knew it, you could feel the wings crawling outside of your back. Once the wings were out, you could hear all the gasps from the people all around you. You pick your suitcase back up and look up, commanding your wings to fly up to the sky.
You flew up to the sky, looking down onto the island, looking for a place to eat. A place finally caught your eye. You then started to flap your wings and made your way to the place you saw. Fish N Chips. When you made it there, you started to lower yourself, your wings still flapping. When you hit the ground, all eyes were on you. You turned around about to enter until a voice caught your attention.
"Never thought I'd ever experience a real life angel before." a voice called out. You turned around.
You were assuming that the guy was referring to you because you were the only person who had wings at the moment. You sucked your wings back into your back as you made eye contact with a very good looking pirate. He had a smug look on his face.
"Well, you can cross that off of your bucket list than." you retort, winking at him.
"Sweetheart," he chuckled. "I know who you are." he smirks.
"And how is that so? I just barely arrived." you say, walking up to him.
"Words can spread faster than ever on this island," he winks. "You're the girl who got kicked off of Auradon because you rebelled against the king." he states.
"Maybe," you shrug. "And you are?" you ask, raising your eyes up to meet with his.
He didn't say a word and raised his hand up. You looked down, seeing that it wasn't a hand, it was a hook. You caught on quickly and shot your eyes back up at him.
"Hook's son eh?" you ask, crossing your arms. "Um, let's see.." you look up in thought. "Harry Hook?" you ask, lowering your eyes back down at him.
"You've got it doll." harry winks.
You nodded then turned around, whipping your hair flirtatiously. You strutted your way back to Fish N Chips. Harry licked his lips and smiled, he was officially interested in you. And not only Harry, but the entire clan of men were. When you stepped into the restaurant, all eyes were on you.
You made your way up to the counter, the eyes of the men all following you. Some of the guys were even drooling on how beautiful you were. When you made it to the counter, you sat in the chair that was in the middle of two men.
"You need food darlin?" the man beside you asked.
"Yeah. I do." you say sweetly, looking at him with a smile.
The man snaps his fingers, calling out for the waiter. He soon came out of the kitchen and walked up to you and the man.
"Get this girl the special," the man slaps some money onto the counter. "And make it snappy." he adds.
The man nods and slips the money off of the counter into his pockets. He glances at you and he was instantly struck with a love arrow. But he continued to go back to the kitchen and cook up your food. You looked back over at the man who was still staring at you.
"Hey hon," you say, looking deep into his eyes. "Do me a favor and grab me a drink?" you ask, batting your eyes at him.
He didn't even hesitate and fell off of his seat and ran away to get you a drink.
"Manipulative much?" a voice asked. You snapped your eyes to the side, seeing that it was Harry.
"I'm not manipulative," you say, narrowing your eyes at him. "I'm just.. Likable." you shrug with a smile.
Harry laughed and sat down in the seat beside you.
"You didn't even pay for your own food."
"And you were watching me because?"
"Come on. I'm not the only one watching you. Every single man here has their eyes on you. Admit it," he gets close to your face. "You're beautiful." he flirts. You blushed and looked down.
"Awww, you're blushing." he sneers. "I know you like me." he chuckles, bopping you on your nose.
You quickly gripped his wrist, squeezing it tightly.
"Watch your words," you slam his arm onto the counter harshly. "Mister." you spat.
"Oh wow," he chuckles, lifting his hand up and rubbing his wrist softly. "You're quite the gal." harry laughs.
The waiter finally came out and placed down the tray in front of you. You thank him and started to eat. The man never returned with the drink which meant that Harry was still sitting beside you. Harry started to talk to you as you ate, but you tuned him out and just tried to eat without talking to him.
"I know you can hear me," harry sang. "Listen to me Y/N." harry says.
"I'm trying not too." you snap.
Harry looked down at your food then back up at you. He then reached over to your food and got a handful of food and stuffed it right into your face. You squeaked in surprise as the food hit your face. You slowly turned your head towards Harry, silently growling. You wiped down your face, the food slopping onto the ground. You suddenly pick up the tray of food and bring it to the top of Harry's head.
You lower the tray so all of the food fell right on top of his head. He gasped as the food hit his head and dribbled down his front and back. You placed the tray back down onto the counter and smiled at him.
"How do you like it?" you sneered mockingly, releasing a small chuckle from him.
You stood up from your seat, wiping off the extra pieces of food that was on your lap. Harry stood up the same time you did. He grabbed you by the collar and pulled you close to his face. His breathing was heavy and angry, but so was yours. His eyes weren't making contact with yours though, his eyes were placed on your lips. And soon after, his lips were too.
Harry continued to kiss you gently and softly because he didn't want to scare you away. You just went with it and kissed him back. The longer he kissed you, the more you started to actually like him. By the time that Harry ended the kiss, all of the men were angry at him because he kissed you.
"This doesn't change anything Hook," you say, looking him in the eyes. "Kissing doesn't automatically make us a thing." you say.
"Can we try it out maybe?" harry asks, raising an eyebrow.
You gave him a mischievous grin and shrugged.
"Meet me here tomorrow. Five o'clock sharp," you bopped him on the nose. "And don't be late." you tease.
You threw him one last wink and turned around and started making your way out of the restaurant. Harry watched you as you left. He had a smile on his face and a humongous crush on you.