Chapter11 #Together

Listen to the song up top , just swipe.

Skylar's pov

Shook

Shocked

Stilled

Turned into a freaking mime

The living dead.

Speechless .

I didn't move . Soft , plump lips were moving against mine. Slowly resurrecting me back to reality.

Liam Mason was kissing me . Now that Ava is a no show , we could be together. Which sounds awful in a way , but the bitch was psycho. So.

Eventually my lips moved with his. And I felt him exhale, probably relieved that I didn't push him away.

I brought my arms up and hooked it at the back of his head while his tighten around my waist. Pulling each other closer.

The kiss was sweet . No tongue. Just our lips smooching.

Breaking the kiss , since I opened my eyes to see everyone starring at us

Whispering to Liam I said " Uhmmm everyone's looking at us " he just smiled at me and took my hand leading me outside.

We went to the back of the apartment through the back door and I sat on the grass followed by Liam doing the same.

"So tell me how you did it." I asked with a 'I'm on to you ' look. He visibly swallowed.

"Huhh?" Was his response to my question. I knew he had a part in Ava's demise. I just wanted to know. HOW.

I folded my hands on my chest and arched my right brow as high as it can go. "You know what I'm talking about - how did you get Ava out of the way .... Liam?"

He inhaled then begun " Ok I will tell you but promise you won't get mad .." not like he had a choice. I nodded my head to him but he raised his pinkie .

Pinkie swearing....is he 6? Pay no mind , I pinkie sweared him.

"Rachon and Kimmy helped me. Kimmy knew the geek who wrote the school's paper. But first we had to find dirt on Ava. So we sneaked into the library late at night , grabbed a computer and typed in Ava's name.

And a whole fuckton of stuff came up. Lists of assaults and schools that she had been too came up. She was freaking dangerous. You'll never think that just by looking at her. I knew she was crazy and every time I tried to leave her,

It was alot of drama so I stayed. Anyway we printed the information and Kim called the nerd , we had to pay him of course but was worth it.... now I have you - losing Ava was just a bonus."

I didn't know what to think. Damn.

By the time he had finished his story I had a headache.

"We..l..l...uhm,m.mm. shit . " was my reaction to his story. Ava was wayyyyy more psycho than I originally anticipated.

He looked at me with a worried look on his face " You ok Sky ? you look kind of pale..." Liam asked placing his hand on my cheek.

"I'm awesome. ..don't fret its just alot to take in."

"Enough of the heavy and the awkward." Liam uttered and a comfortable silence befell us.

I even laid back on the grass and watched the beautiful night sky. Pondering on what Liam had said and what he went through.

I really liked him. Lee was straight up serious about me. For him to do what he did , he just had to be.

Plus he got out of that horrible and toxic relationship he endured with Ava. And for that he had my respect.

I knew in my gut that Liam could make me happy. He may even make a good bo.....

"Skylar can I ask you a question? " I looked up at him my eyes locking with his.

"Come the White ball with me ..... and also I have waited so long to say this - would you be mine , be my girlfriend. "

The ball , I forgot that Spencer already asked. But I could be his . When the universe gives you Liam Mason. The quarter back hunk with a head full of soft wave-ish hair.

I had a kink for boys with long-ish hair.

Long enough to drive my hand through.

The answer is : HECK YEAH.

"I already said yes to Spencer... however I will be your girlfriend"

"You don't have to stress over Spence he already has a replacement. ...Nicki."

What????

He thought of every thing. How in the heebie jeebies did he plan on getting those two together. Nah-uh . Shemur.

"Apparently Nicki has a huge crush on him and Spencer is kinda desperate. ..plus I'm pretty sure he knows that you are taken especially after that kiss."

My mouth was agap.

Nick liked Spencer. Huh?

Well at least I could attend the ball with whom my heart was beating for. A million beats pur second.

"Alright then."

**************

Hi yah ...thanks for reading my book it means alottttt love you people so much for doing so. I have alot of ideas I know you will enjoy.

I'm bringing in culture. ....

Well bye hope you enjoyed♥♥♥♥

vote , share , comment ......maybe.please.

See you soon.