ive arrived

I woke up and all I could here was 6 voices they sounded familiar but I couldn't place them.

voice 1: do you think she'll wake up soon?

voice 2: I hope so she hit her head pretty hard.

voice 3: she's kind of hot.

voice 4: harry she's off limits.

voice 5: does she like carrots.

voice 6: she properly does Louis. now everyone shut up she's waking up.

I woke up to 6 people looking at me I screamed and ran to the corner of the room.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU'S DOING,DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.

A fella with brown curly hair came up to me and I scooted closer to the wall.

(HARRY)

hey sweetie my name is harry and these are my friends Louis , Liam , Niall , Zayn , Perrie. 

where not going to hurt you sweetie perrie and zayn here are going to be looking after you when your in your depression programme now baby girl will you come out of the corner.

(DESTINY)

I looked at them all they where all smiling at me and giving me sympathy looks I didn't need there sympathy all I need is to get outta here and away from them. I took one more look around and my eyes stopped on perrie and them I realised that's my perrie my sister the reason why I'm depressed and why  blacked out in the drive way. The more I was thinking about it the more I was getting angry because no one told me I was staying with my sister my sister doesn't even know I have depression as long as I know. The anger was rising in me I knew I was about to explode.