WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!!!!!

PERRIE'S POV

i was looking at destiny and her facial expression was hard to read but i know that she is going to explode if its not now its going to be later. I got a phone call off my mom a couple of days ago and she said that she put destiny in the depression proggrame and that i should take her in and i was shocked about that because i never knew destiny had depresion she never told me i mean we havent spock for a while but i didnt think that would stop her from telling me. well destiny looks like she's about to talk soi just need to listen and see what she say's.

( I LOVE ONE DIRECTION  BUT IN THIS STORY  DESTINY HATES THEM SO DONT GET OFFENDED DIRECTINORS <3 ).

DESTINY'S POV

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE PERRIE?

DESTINY PLEASE JUST CALM DOWN!!!

CALM DOWN!! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!!

just breath in and out

SHUT IT CURELY!!!

DONT CALL MY HARRY THAT YOU YOU MEAN GIRL!!!!

SHUT IT STRIPES OR ELSE ILL COME OVER THERE AND SHUT YOU UP!!!

DESTINEY THAT'S ENOUGHT LEAVE THE LADS ALONE AND CALM DOWN!!

FINE IM CALM!!!

good now sit down so we can talk and explain whats going to happen.

DESTINY'S POV

Im jus after having a shouting match with perrie,curley and stripes. i'm only hee a second and i hate them already.

im sitting here on the couch waitig for perrie to explain butshe's just sitting there lookig at me.

so perre ae you gonna explan or are we all going to sit here for the rest of the evening?

hey hey destiney no need to get cheeky.

shut it egg head

DESTINEY APPOLOGISE TO LIAM RIGHT NOW!!!

NO!!  ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN NOW WHY THE FUCK I AM HERE?

O MY GOD DESTINY YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE MOM SENT YOU HERE ALRIGHT. SHE WAS WORRIED BECAUSE YOU WHERE DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME AND NOT EATING AND NOT TALKING, GETTING IN FIGHTS AT SCHOOL , CURSING AT THE TEACHERS AND STUDENTS.

WOW WOW MOM RANG YOU I THOUGHT PEOPLE IN THE PROGRAMME WOULD PICK RANDOMLY WHO I WOULD BE STAYING WITH YOU LOT!!!!.

Listen destiny we will talk more in the morining harry will you show herthe room she will be staying in please.

wow wow he is not sowing me. i want blonde to show me where it is.

WHY NIALL AND NOT ME!!!

BECAUSE HE IS QUITE AND NOT ANNOYING LIKE YOU AND THE REST OF THEM!!!

PERRIE'S POV

I can't believe she acted like that. Destiny has chaned so much she used to be quiet and nice and kind and now she's so so diffrent. im going to help her weather she like it or not she's ny sister and that's what sister's do.

ZAYN'S POV

That is perrie's sister she is nuthng like perrie maybe in looks but in  personality no way. I cant understand why she is acting like this. I'm going to help her if she likesit or not.

DESTINY'S POV

I'm walking down the hall way past alot of door's but we stop at the lst one the left side and it has destiny in carved letters on the door. Blondie i think his name is niall opend the door for me and it is amazing  the walls where purple,light purple,a desk , two little black seats,shelves, built in wardrob.

PICTURE OF DESTINY'S ROOM ON THE SIDE ----------------->

I have to say t was awosme i turned around and looked at niall and he asked me where would he leave my bags and i told him anywhere so he just dropped them and said bye and walked out (RUDE). I decided that i would put everything away tomorrow and get changed and go to bed because i'm very tired  and when i dont get my sleep i can be grumpy in the morning and a grumpy desiny is not nice believe me.

i got changed into a pink top and pink short's and hopped in bed and thought to myself i have totalk to perrie tomorrow UGH then i let darkness take over me.

WHAT DID YOU THINK :) HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

NEXT CHAPTER COMMING SOON :)

SORRYHAD TO CHANGE THE BEDROOM IDEA :) ____________>>>>>>>>