April 5th

Tonight was out last big date before playoffs. We could probably make time for one, but that would put even more stress on me and I wasn't feeling it.

Obviously, everyone would want to date me with how much effort I put into the relationship.

But this ended the same as out first.

"You know what? I was stupid for trying."

"Freya what are you talking about?"

"Find another model or someone that has the time to spend with you because I need to be single apparently."

"You're making no sense."

"Don't need to."

It wasn't very far to a bar the girls and I frequented so I took off my high schools and walked there.

It was more of a dive. Not many people go there. The owner loved us and the bartenders were all very attractive people.

"Nice jersey." Ronaldo's was right next to mine, which I had drunkenly signed one night.

"Think you can get it signed for me?"

"How about I bring him around when he comes to town next?"

"Even better." He poured me one of his special drinks. "What are you all dressed up for?"

"I had a date with a Ranger. Then I broke up with him. For the second time."

"Second time?"

"Right? Which professional hockey player wanted me twice? Especially if since I left him to come play soccer professionally and go to school."

"Gotcha." He poured me another one as I tried to decide whether to call a cab or just keep drinking. "Couple of my buddies are coming down. You should stay and play cards with us."

So we did. We closed the bar down, drank way too much, and stumbled back to an apartment to drink even more.

Practice would be a bitch the next day but I didn't mind.