Chapter 13 Search Part 7

Disclamer: I dont own Cardfight!! Vanguard

Warning: Slight gore

Yo! Minna san! I'm terribly sorry for the late update and short chapters. I'll try ti make it longer whenever I can. So ... were going back to the main plot- I mean serious one! And now .. I present you Chapter thirteen! :D Oh, I love number thirteen as it bring good luck to me and I hoe it does to this chapter! XD Enjoy!

-----------

"The one who asked me to come here is no other than Sendou Aichi"

What?

Her words hung in the air , there is no venom in them yet it stung on Shin.

His eyes grew wide.

Shin was staring and gaping at her foolishly, waiting for the words to sink in at his conflicted mind. "Huh? What again?" He seems to misheard it.

Mikuni look pissed. "Tsk. Don't make me repeat myself again. Shin"

"But, I didn't hear you" He stuttered. He still can't believe her. he wanted her to say it again just to make sure he heard it right.

Mikuni rolled her eyes. She's certain that Shin had heard but the shocked just make all his senses numb. " I said , the one who asked me ti come here is no other that Aichi Onii-chan"

How? Aichi supposed to be missing ? Does that mean he was found? Bit why didn't she told them?

Shin immediately grabbed hold of Mikuni's arms " Where is he? Why didn't you tell us that you've already found him?!" He asked and at the sane time he demanded answers impatiently.

"Calm down" Mikuni tried to pry his grasp but failed.

"I can't because you-" Shin was cut off .

"I didn't betray anyone if you!" Mikuni interjected.

"Then why didn't you tell a thing that you see him?!"

"It's a duty of a knight to obeyed the orders of The King and We can't defy them!" Mikuni countered. "Plus, the person I've saw isn't Aichi Onii-chan anymore or is he?" The last part are mostly she's talking ti herself than To Shin but he heard her.

"What do to you mean?" Shin blinked in confusion, loosening his grasp in Mikuni . She had used that opportunity to break free from his hold not that it matters to Shin anymore. What he cares is the information he would get about Aichi.

Silence erupted between the two as Mikuni stubbornly refused to say a thing at the current situation . If Shin have to plead for him to get answers then he would seriously do it. Heck, he was concerned for Aichi and he wanted him to safe.

"Mikuni" Shin called softly, making Miluni whirled her attention back to him . Shin slowly knelt down and bow on the ground. "Please , U beg of you tell me what's going on with Aichi and where is he..."

Mikuni eyes widened a bit and gasped at his sudden action. She didnt expected him to do that. At that moment she's literally debating whether she will tell him or not but she was taken off guard by his sincere pleading. And since she already opened the door then why just go inside?

" He is awakening..." She mumbled.

Shin's head snapped up upon hearing her say that, he didn't think his eyes could grow wider than the last. It was widening out of both shocked and fear at the news.

He is awakening....

It's like a broken record keep playing at his head with an awful feedback.

He was taken off guard but he went on. "You're kidding me,right?"

Mikuni throw him a nasty look. " Do I look like someone to joke at the time like this,Shin? "