Chapter 18 Unexpected Visitor

Disclaimer: I don't own Cardfight!! Vanguard

Yo! Minna-san! I'm sorry about the previous chapter I forgot to add the extra segment/omake on the end of chapter 17 ><: ! Oh, Well I'll just put  it here on the end of chapter 18 :D Hope that will do ! By the way My updates will be slower as I'm only using my cousin's laptop T.T so please undersatnd plus I'm working with some awesome stuff that I'll post soon! As much I like to do the introduction, I think it will be best for me to start right? So here is Chapter eighteen! Enjoy!

Warning: Language! Very Angry Zenon!

-----------

"YOU!  YOU NEARLY KILLED SENDOU AICHI! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, SHIROHIME?!" Zenon exclaimed furiously.

That's right. Zenon is mad.- No , Furious. His reason of being angry? Simple. He just witnessed how Shirohime tried to kill Sendou Aichi.

"Oh Come on, kill is a bit exaggerating it! " Shirohime snorted, She's getting bored and tired with his scolding. It's already been 8 hours for heaven's sake! She just meant to play with him Aichi a little but she got carried ayway that's all.

"NO IT IS NOT! YOU FUCKING HIT HIM ON THE HEAD GIVING HIM CONCUSSION POSSIBLY A BROKEN SKULL THAT CAUSED HIM TO BE IN A COMA! OH, LET'S NOT FORGET THE BROKEN ARM, LEG AND THE MINOR INJURIES. LAST NOT BUT THE LEAST YOU GASH HIS NECK! NOW TELL ME IF THAT ISN' NEARLY KILLING HIM?!" The read haired man sneered.

"Calm down your arse, Death Silencer. I wasn't trying to kill him. It was a little accident" Shirohime waved it off.

"ACCIDENT? ACCIDENT? IT'S NOT EVEN ON THAT CATEGORY AND I DON'T THINK THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT! YOU MEANT DOING THAT!!" His eyes narrowed dangerously at the silver haired girl who obviously ignoring his ranting . his body was shaking out of rage. He wanted to kill Shirohime for what she had done but he can't do that. but since she went over board he might as well give it a try. It wasn't a bad idea. he shook his head. No! He can't risk failing this operation upon retrieving their King!

 "Aren't you a bit pissy now, Zenon?" Shirohime commented boredly."You know whta? Instead of scolding me like your my father, Why don't you go back to work and put it on action?" she suggested.

"How about no" It was more of a statement.

Shirohime furrowed her brows in a slight annoyance "What do you mean by no?You're going to disobey the old geezer?"

"Hell,Yes! I won't do it! You do it since you're oh so great on this missions! Plus that guy isn't my real MASTER so I care no less about his orders!" Zenon yelled at her before storming out.

Shirohime watched Zenon stormed out, She heave a sigh of relief. At last the scolding is over. She must admit that dealing Zenon's wrath was something she didn't enjoy. But angering him was worth it. That's right, Zenon was correct when he  accused her that she did that on purpose . She had planned  that all along , just waiting for the right time putting it on action.

She was also aware that Zenon had meant not doing the mission but given some time, He will do it and accomplish the task at hand.

But since , He already out of it then she will play a little with Aichi's sister while assmebling the knights . It's like hitting two birds with one stone. But, That's where the real fun start when you you do know you can't do a thing but still you're going to do it out of experiment and expectations. That's right She's expecting that something eventful will happen.

Oh, She can't wait to get started on playing with them.

She licked her bloodless lips and a twisted smile spread on her face. Her eyes shining with a predatory glint.