24th April, 2014

And the quote of the day is:

“If I could give one message to the bullied, it would be this: You are not alone. You are strong. You have a voice. You are beautiful. You are intelligent. There are many kids who want to speak up for you, but they don’t because they are afraid of becoming bullied themselves. There are many of us in the world who love you. I love you. You have the power to end this now. That power is in your voice. Find it. Once you use your voice, bullies want no part of you. If you feel that you lack the courage, fake it until you do. Finally, I know it’s hard to see a life that exists beyond high school. It is there, and it is beautiful.” 

Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing

Dear bullies,

Stop bullying and playing with other people's emotions and state of mind. It's not cool.
In the future your child might be in his shoes? How would you feel then? Would you teach them to stay quiet and get bullied because it was fun when you did it? Would you teach them to throw a punch on the bullies faces? Either way it's wrong. The one you're bullying is human too. The one who loves peace and is scared of the world because of you. What if one day you wake up and find out that you're in some kind of trouble and the only person who can help you is the one you bullied in school? If you don't die of shame before going asking them for help, the answer is yes. They will help you because they are not you.

Dear ones getting bullied,

Don't be afraid to raise your voice against them. They can only harm you as long as you allow them to. Don't be afraid to walk down the hall with pride. Don't change paths when you spot your bullies. You have done nothing wrong. You are free to do things you want to. Don't let the fear of being bullied stop you because that would be an insult to yourself and your talent. Your silence would only encourage them in their deeds. Get out of the fear they've created in your head. Don't lose hope. You are entitled to your own happiness. And when you know you deserve better, don't just sit and wait for someone to do something about it. Take charge and see the difference for yourself.

Dear ones watching the ones being bullied,

Shame on you.

What if it was someone close to you? Would you still be standing and watching the show? I hope not. Stand for the ones who can't stand for themselves. Your voice will make them stronger. Don't be afraid of being bullied yourself. One bully can never stand against a lot of people. Don't think of yourself as weak. He is only stronger because you let him be. You don't know how a small step by you can change lives of so many people around you. So be the change. Make this world a better place. If not for yourself but for your future child's sake. Make a difference for good.

There is a link to my short story against bullying in the external link. Do check it out if you'd like to :)

Poison_Princess06 signing out for the day. Please leave your votes and comments. I'd be more then happy to know your opinion and also discuss them with you.

Share. Vote. Comment.

~*~

Quote Of The Day ツ  {2}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara