I.

Upon arriving at the apartment the woman stepped out of the car. She grabbed her minuscule medical kit, phone and purse before running up the steps and across the walkway. She stopped at the doorway, her heart pounding out of her chest.

She reached out towards the keypad and put in the passcode and threw the door open. She ran inside, the door bouncing back off the wall and gliding closed, clicking back into place.

A beep sounded as the door rearmed itself.

"Hello?"

The apartment was dead silent. The light were all off, the only light you could see by was the street and moonlight that entered through the window. The air was completely still, smelling stale and old.

No one was here.

Jessica Stanton turned and flicked on the light switch.

"Dr.Martin?"

She knew that no one was here but she couldn't help but try. She really did not want to admit that this had been a set up.

"I can't believe this." She whispered as she ran a hand through her long curly brown hair. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes, scanning the room.

Jessica felt like she couldn't breath. Her chest felt as if the weight of a skyscraper sat upon it. Her ribs wouldn't expand to allow her to get enough air in.

"I have to have the right address. The key code wouldn't work for just anywhere."

Jessica frantically looked at her phone and started the strange app up. When it loaded, to her horror, the messages from the supposed Dr.Martin were gone.

Her bags and phone fell to the floor with a loud thud. The girl turned fearfully and pulled on the doorknob but the door was locked, an alarm keeping it sealed.

"Fuck."

Jessica stepped back from the door and looked around.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Jessica's breathing became even more shallow. She ran her hands feverishly through her hair and she couldn't concentrate.

That's when he phone began to ping with the sound of incoming messages. Carefully she knelt down and picked up her device with shaky hands.

The messages were all coming from that strange app. Jessica opened it to see messages pouring in from what looked like five members, all talking frantically about what was going on.

"What have I gotten myself into?" She whispered with a shallow breath as she read through them.

8:37 pm

707
I'm checking things out now but yes someone is inside the apartment

JaeheeHow was someone able to bypass our security in order to enter the apartment?

Jaehee
How was someone able to bypass our security in order to enter the apartment?

Zen
WHO ARE THEY?!