IV.

Jessica woke up the next morning tired, feeling like she had barely slept. She had remade the bed and actually slept in it that night but it didn't feel like home. And because of that she felt like she couldn't truly relax.

Jessica hoped that Jumin would be checking his phone. She sent him and Jaehee a private message through the RFA last night, thanking the both of them. She hasn't heard from either of them yet.

This morning the computer had been reset to her own password instead of Rikas but there was nothing for her to look into on it yet. She didn't have a date to tell guests and she didn't have a time. She didn't know a venue or anything else that was important.

Plus Rika already had places researched and Jessica had checked them, removing the ones that were no longer open. She had a list of caterers and musicians. Rika knew what she had been doing.

So Jessica Stanton had nothing to do. She couldn't get into contact with anyone outside of the RFA because of what she assumed was a virus or her being off the grid blocking her signal.

Jessica has given up with the tv hours ago. There was no way she was getting a signal. Maybe she would ask 707 later, when she knew he wasn't busy with work.

Jessica laid down on the couch and let herself stretch out. She let her eyes close, trying her best to ignore the light filtering in from the front window. The poor woman was exhausted and just wanted some sleep.

Her phone rang and the brunette rolled over. She opened her eyes slightly before she picked up the phone.

"Seven?" She rubbed her eyes and stifled a yawn.

"Hello hello my beautiful new member~!"

"Seven it's too early." Jessica pulled her phone from her ear and looked at the time. "It's eleven twelve. It's not even noon." Jessica let herself settle back into the couch and close her eyes.

"I know but I thought that you would love to hear my soothing voice."

Jessica laughed and shook her head. "You are just using me as an excuse to avoid work."

"Pretend you don't know that."

"Ok is there anything specific that you needed to talk to me about or am I just a distraction?"

"Actually I noticed that you had been trying to fix the television set yesterday."

Jessica's eyes immediately opened, her heart racing and breathing become shallow. "How did-?" Jessica sat up, her spine perfectly straight.

"So I decided to look up the model that Rika bought and I can tell you how to fix it to at least get some channels." Luciel sounded very proud of himself. His sleuthing only made Jessica Stanton even more confused and scared.

Her eyes brows furrowed over her green eyes in thought as she stood from the couch. The girl ran a hand through her head as she walked over to the tv.

'Trust them. They're trying to protect you. Trust them until they can find this unknown and you can leave.'

"Alright, tell me what you need me to do."

Jessica set the phone down onto the edge of the stand that held the tv and put the call on speaker. "First find the three wires held together, ones red, ones yellow and the last one is white."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "An AV cable?"

"Yes that. Now make sure those are all plugged in. Then you-" Jessica listened and followed his instructions to the t. She made sure everything was in place. When Seven told her she was done, the doctor took a step back and tried to turn on the tv. She flipped through a few channels, all of which were static.