15.

"Kim Yerim!" A voice yelled.

Yeri turned around and saw three familiar figures calling her.

"Sunbaenim!" She ran towards them and gave them a high five.

"Congratulations on your first concert Yeri!" Suho was the first one who greeted.

"I was screaming so loud just now you know that?" Chanyeol laughed.

"I've been watching you the whole time." Sehun said after the two.

Yeri smiled and her tears started to flow again.

Today was their third day concert and she was emotional at the moment they sang their ballad songs.

"Aww, baby don't cry." Sehun noticed her tears and pulled her into a hug.

"You did a great job Yeri." Suho patted her head and signaled Chanyeol to leave they two alone.

After the two left, Sehun spoke.

"Don't cry. Look, I'm here for you." Sehun gently pushed her to his arm length and caressed her cheeks.

"I thought you never came. You said you will come on the first day." Yeri pouted.

"Of course I'll come! It's just we had a schedule on the first day." He explained.

"Sunbaenim...." She pouted and wanted hug again.

"Come on. Let it out. It'll be better." Sehun pulled her into his embrace and smiled.

Chanyeol and Suho at metres away laughing at the two maknaes.

-

Oh my God Sehun really attended Red Room Concert!!!!! Oh My Goodness 😍