17. [Full Chapter]

Yeri's POV

It was the day after their last promotion of Red Flavor.

"It's really weird." Yeri mumbled.

"What?" Joy who's beside her asked.

"I watched the fancam of SM Town concert encore where me and Sehun sunbaenim held hands." Yeri showed her the video in her phone.

"What's the problem?"

"The problem is, why Kai sunbaenim just walked to another place and it just like he purposely did that. And D.O sunbaenim looked at Sehun and me just like he knew something happened. Does Sehun sunbaenim want to murder me?" Yeri stated.

"You read too many novels girl." Joy chuckled.

"But-"

"Just enjoy today's rest. We are gonna practice for concert tomorrow okay?" Joy lay down the bed and closed her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." Yeri continued watching the fancam.

-

"Unnie!" Yeri patted Joy's arm.

"What?" Joy yawned while saying.

"Do you know Jungkook sunbaenim followed me all the way at Music Bank yesterday?" Yeri showed her the video and Joy barely opened her eyes.

"You just ruin my sweet dream Yerim." Joy rubbed her eyes.

"Oops sorry but it's 9am already. We'll have breakfast at 9.45am." Yeri said.

"Ding!" Yeri's phone vibrated.

"Oh, Sehun sunbaenim sent me a message." Yeri said.

"What did he said?" Joy stretched her arms.

"He just sent me photos of Jungkook sunbaenim followed me and angry like an angry bird." Yeri chuckled.

"Oh? Is that real?" Joy just sat up and took a look on Yeri's phone.

"What?" Yeri chuckled and let her looked.

"Let me type something." Joy took over her phone and started typing.

"Actually... Jungkook sunbaenim confessed to me about a month ago." Yeri blurted out.

"What?" Joy shocked.

"Yeah." Yeri nodded. "But I didn't accept him, I just ignore him but yesterday incident was very confusing me." Yeri pouted.

"Done." Joy showed Yeri her reply to Sehun and Yeri shocked.

"Omo unnie you just roasted the relationship between me and Sehun sunbaenim!" Yeri took her phone back and tried to recall her message but it's too late.

"Forget it. He's joke-able." Joy smiled slyly.

"Aish. Go back to my topic." Yeri said.

"So? What happened next?" Joy asked.

"I'm really confused." Yeri said and received another message from Sehun.

"Apparently Sehun sunbaenim likes you too." Joy said.

"Mwo?" Yeri shocked again.

"He angry about you and Jungkook. And texts you everyday and sometimes he looks possessive to you." Joy interpreted.

"So? He looks like my brother." Yeri said.

"No. He likes you. Admit it. His actions said it all." Joy smirked.

"But I thought he likes Irene unnie." Yeri said.

"When did he say so?" Joy asked.

"I don't remember but I really heard it from his mouth!" Yeri claimed.

"Okay be quiet. I want to take my bath." Joy stood up and wore her slippers walking to the bathroom.

"Whatever." Yeri mumbled.