Chapter 15: Connected

??? POV

It's been a while that I have used Cerise's body. It's been a while that I didn't do anything fun.

I found myself lying on the ground, blood and pain coming out from my wounds. I suddenly remembered that Cerise knocked out earlier.

I grinned evilly as I slowly took control of her body. My dark spirit conquering her soul. Hey, but don't worry. I'm not going to kill her. If Cerise dies, I die. We are connected.

Dark shadows hovered and surrounded me, slowly helping us, Cerise and me, from recovering. The purple orbs we once had turned crimson red. Blood started oozing out from my eyes. Her brown hair, now turned into a silver one. The key pendant we wore also glowed red.

I slowly stood up, facing my opponents with a smile on my face.

"W-What the..." Jeff muttered with shock and confusion written all over his face. Same goes for the other two killers. EJ freezes in his position when he saw the scene in front of him.

"Such a weakling."

That voice and statement rang in my head, making my eye twitch. I walked towards the guy with glasses, 'cause I'm pretty sure hew was the one who said that.

"Me? A weakling? Hahaha~" I said while laughing, raising his chin up with my fore finger.

"Don't ever think badly of me."

I quickly summoned the one and only Grim, my scythe.

^yeah I know. It's Juuzou. FUCK YEAH BOIII (Just get Juuzou out of the picture and imagine its just a scythe there 😂)

I quickly caught the weapon in my hands, which appeared in thin air. I faced them with a insane smile on my face, as if already knowing my victory.

"Are you ready to die?"

I aimed my weapon at the teleporting guy, since he's been getting on my nerves already. He didn't expect my sudden attack and the tip of my scythe was able to make a deep cut on his chest, making him yelp in pain.

"Fuck." I heard him mutter.

"Hahaha~ That's what you get~" I replied to him, now heading to the other two.

EJ already ran to another way and he's quite far from me so I just used my scorpion knife and threw it to his direction as hard as I can, and it hit through his left leg.