Chapter 27: Midnight

Jeff the killer's POV

Sup everyone!

Ya see, this is my first POV here in the story so~

OUO🎉🎉🎉

Anyways back to the main story.

I just got out of my bed, heading to my comfort room. After taking a shower for 10 minutes, I put on my usual clothes, then fixed my chin level, jet black hair. It looks like that I have finished my morning routine so I head to the kitchen to have my lunch.

***

I just finished eating and so I laid down the sofa while watching the news. It is said that another killing spree was done again by the one and only, Jeff the Killer.

I was about to doze off when I suddenly heard some growls and barking outside the mansion. I went outside, only to see my pet, Smile Dog, encountering a cat with midnight black fur. I noticed that no matter how Smile barks at it, it won't move. It's furry ears started moving, as if it's trying to listen intently to its surroundings.

Preparing myself, I gripped on my sharp knife. I was about to stab it right on the spot by he cat disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"What the..."

I saw the Aquarius Elite, Xenon, holding the animal in his arms. He runs his hand on the cat's fur, causing it to purr in return.

"Don't." Was all he said before walking back to the mansion. I ran after him and shouted, "What if it's another demon?!"

"Crimson told me to not hurt the cat. She saw you holding your knife, as if you're planning to kill it, from her room."Xenon said in s monotone voice.

"Oh."

***

It was 3:00 in the afternoon when I decided to head outside with Smile Dog. We started walking towards the lake, the place I usually go when I'm stressed or just plain bored.

When I was a little nearer to my destination already, I saw a black silhouette. I can tell that the stranger is a female because of her curvy figure and long hair. I walk stealthily towards her, holding on my knife just in case.

Before I could even stab her in the nape, she turned around. All the color drained from my face when I suddenly realize what will happen if she didn't turn around just in time.

"Oh hi Jeff!" Crimson said with a wide smile on her face.

"God Crimson! Good thing you turned around. I would've stabbed you if you didn't." Putting my palm on my chest, trying to calm myself down.

"Hehehe..." Was all the Gemini Elite said before laughing awkwardly.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" She asked me. I raised my left eyebrow and said, "I should be asking you the same question."

"Well, as you can see, this ain't my first time going to this area." She started. I showed her the 'wut' face. "I found this lake when I was young. I... I found my best friend here, crying."

"Ohh..."

"Anyways, I would like to know more about you Jeff!" Crimson said, her voice lacing with both curiosity and excitement. I heaved a sigh and replied back with a 'fine'.

I told and explained everything to her and she would often react.

"What?!"

"That's just bullshit."

"What the fuck..."

"Well they deserved it."

After our little chit chat, we head back to the mansion since the sun is already going down, plus the skies already getting dark.

***

"It's almost Lazari's birthday. And that is on March 13. I have decided that we will throw the party at my brother's mansion, Splenderman." The tall creature, Slenderman, explained. It seems that everyone was interested in what Slendy was saying, which caused us to face towards his direction, including me.

"Cool!" Gin said, his face brightening up with excitement. He high fives at the person beside him, Vré.

"Yeah party! Fucking finally!" The Leo Elite said before jumping up and down.

"And all of you guys will have to wear an appropriate attire." Slendy continued. Our eyes widen when we heard what he said.

"D-Does it have to be formal? Like tuxedos and shit?" Xenon said, his left eye twitching.

"No, it doesn't have to. Just wear attires like the ones you wore in usual parties."

"YES." Lhuziel said, throwing her fist in the air. Everyone in the room cheered also in unison, same goes with me. The only person that looks like not comfortable with the idea was Crimson.

"Is there a problem, Crimson?" I asked, my voice lacing with concern. She looked towards my direction.

"I-Its just that... I've never been into parties before. I mean, what if I messed up? What if I'll embarrass myself informs of the guests? What if---"

Evergreen cut her off with a pat on Te shoulder. "You'll do great. We'll help you with your dress and everything." She said with a heart warming smile. "Yep! We got this girls!" Lhuziel said. Crimson seems to relax a bit because of their words.

"Okay..."

After our meeting, all of us went to the dining room to finally eat dinner.

***

I took a fast shower, then changed into some sleeping clothes, specifically white pajamas and a black shirt with a 'GO TO SLEEP' print. It was given by my close friend, Clockwork, last Christmas.

I lay down on my bed then grabbed my phone from my pocket. I decided to read some Boy x Boy or Yaoi since I'm still not sleepy.

I was to focused on what I'm reading that I didn't even notice that it's already midnight. I shut down my phone.

I stared on the ceiling, as if it's the most interesting thing in the world. My eyes were about to close when I suddenly heard scratches from my door. I strode up and opened it, revealing my one and only pet, Smile Dog.

"Come here boy." I said then patted his head 3 times, letting him in my room. I lay down again, but with him beside me. Smile licked me cheek before going to sleep. I pat his head then slowly drifted to sleep.

A/N: WHOOOO UPDATE!😂😆😊
Just typed everything now. Meh was too busy this week. But still it won't stop me from updating mah book OuO

- Crimy~San