Part 13

Bella' s POV

I've been hanging out with zoe for like 3 hours and she is already my bestfriend.I feel like I know everything about her.I've also made friends with her friends like Connor franta,Tyler Oakley,Troye Sivan,and the blonde handsome one....Caspar lee.I've watched Tyler Oakley' s videos before and have enjoyed them alot and have seen all these boys in them.

"Ummm,this is alright if you say no but do you wanna do a video with me?"zoe asked me and I was going crazy with excitement.

"Of course I would!"I didn't know I yelled that out.They stared at me like I was a lunatic.

"What kind of video should we do now?"

"Do you wanna do the chubby bunny challenge?"zoe asked me smiling because I knew she wanted me to say yes.

"Sure."I said smiling big.

Alfie left to go get some marshmallows and was back in 5 minutes.

"Hello everybody!"zoe said looking straight in the camera like she always does.

"Today I am here with my good friend Bella and we are doing the chubby bunny challenge."Omg she called me a good friend.

Zoe went first and her cheek was already big.I went after her and I looked the same.After we got done I had 3 marshmallows and zoe had 4 surprisingly.

"Can we exchange numbers?" Zoe asked which I was surprised I didn't get her number earlier since we are like best friends now.

"I have to get back to my hotel,I hope we can hang out tomorrow?"

"Of course!Would you like a ticket to come to Playlist Live?"

Omg.I have always wanted to go to Playlist Live to meet my favorite youtubers.

"OMG OF COURSE!"I yelled hugging her.I was walking out of the room when once I shut the door behind me,Caspar came up behind me.

"Wait."

"Yes Caspar?"

"Um,can I maybe have your number?"

"Sure."I smiled at him because he was nervous to ask me but come on...it's caspar lee,the south African youtuber with over 1 million subscribers on YouTube.who wouldn't give him your number.Once I got on the bus I got a text from Nash.

Nash:Where are you?I haven't seen you since 7am???

Bella:I'm on the bus coming to the hotel.

Nash:Are you still mad at me?

Bella:of course Nash!!!Do you see me with my tongue down another boy's throat??? How would you like it if you saw that!!!