part 21

Bella' s POV

" how does this look?"I asked zoe as I walked out of the changing room in a white beautiful dress with a black bow tie on the waist.

"oh my gosh!you look beautiful.You have to get it."I went to the cashier and bought the dress.

"$35 please."I gave him the money and me and Zoe left the store.

"where do you wanna go next?"I asked her

"let's go to bath&body works."We entered the store and it smelled really good.Me and Zoe kept spraying perfume on ourselves and didn't buy it,which got us kicked out.

Zoe' s POV

The time is 9:45.We need to be heading back for the party.I texted my brother Joe to tell everyone we are on our way.We entered the car and talked for the whole way there.We arrived at the hotel and I texted Joe again to tell them to hide and that we are here.We are right in front of our door.No.noises coming from inside.I got my key out of my purse and unlocked the door.We both entered and I turned on the lights and

"SURPRISE!!!!!!"Everyone yelled all at once and jumped up in the air.

Bella' s POV

"SURPRISE!!!!!!"Everyone yelled all at once and jumped up in the air.

"oh my gosh!!!"I was very shocked that they went through this for me.I saw all the British youtubers,magcon boys,and many other friends.I saw Caspar and Nash which really scared me.

"Happy birthday!!"everyone came and hugged me

"but my birthday isn't till tomorrow?"

"Its not a surprise if its on your birthday."Everyone said at once.

The party started an hour ago and all I've done is talk to Zoe and Jack.

"Hey do you wanna play truth or dare?"Jc asks me.

"sure."I follow him and I see people in a circle.Then as I see the people in the circle,Nash and Caspar are sitting next to one another.This will not be good.

-----------------------------------

I'm making short chapters but uploading more.This is my 3rd update today!!!Remember to share,vote,and comment!!!!