; kids

+

the room was filled with screaming and the loud tv in the back as ethan sat on the bed, watching their cousins fight.

him and gray never liked kids, they never wanted them ever either. kids are the devil but shorter and probably worst.

as ethan sighed they continued to fight as ethan started texting his brother/lover, grayson. "the bald ass roaches won't shut up."

he typed to gray as he sent it, suddenly the screaming got worse so he started to scream at them.

"LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHITS, YOUR MOM DOESN'T PAY ME AT ALL TO WATCH YOUR BAD ASS SO SHUT THE FUCK AND EAT YOUR CRACKERS YOU LITTLE DICKS."

ethan screamed loudly as they got quiet, slowly they picked up their animal crackers and began to eat as ethan sighed happily.

ethan got under the covers and played on his phone as the bed kept moving, he finally got annoyed and popped out of the sheets.

"STOP MOVING YOU LITTLE SHIT." ethan screamed as he got back under them, the kids stopped moving as ethan smiled.

grayson walked in shortly as they screamed and hugged him, he patted their backs and got out of their grips and laid down.

as they played around and kept screaming, ethan tried to talk to gray but he couldn't hear him from the kids fighting, so ethan snapped again.

"SHUT UP."

-
i'm ethan af and this is just a joke, chill out.