; my babysitter is a vampire II

Grayson woke up with a pounding headache as he looked around, he was in his room? Gray looked around in a state of panic as he sat up quickly. He looked in the corner of his room and saw Ethan, his eyes were still red.

Gray standed up as he backed into the corner of his room, there was a red broom as he grabbed it and pointed the dusty and dirty bristles at Ethan, Ethan giggled, making him smile. His white, perfect fangs showed. "Put it down." His voice coming out raspy as Gray slowly put the broom to his side.

"Listen, you cannot tell your parents about this grayson. If you do, i'll have to hurt you badly."

He only nodded in fear as Ethan sighed. He heard the car pull into the drive way as Ethan opened his window, standing on the ledge. "See ya kid." Ethan jumped as Gray screamed and ran towards the window, he noticed that Ethan wasn't on the ground bleeding furiously.

A gust of wind came through his window as his parents walked upstairs and opened his door. "Grayson, why are you staring out the window?" His father, David asked confused.

"Just wanted some air dad." Gray said lowly as he turned around to face them.

"You mean mom, he's too much of a lesbian soccer mother Grayson. i'm the dad in this relationship, remember?."

"Shutup Liza."

David chuckled as Liza smiled, "Grayson, where did Ethan go?" Gray looked around as he smiled at his parents, "Uhm, he had to do some stuff."

"Like?"

"Uhm...dance club."

Liza looked at her son like he was insane, she raised a eyebrow as David shrugged, "He had nice legs, that must explain it."

Gray nodded as Liza shook her head, "You guys are so weird." As she turned around way too fast, she hit her face on the doorway. She stood up quickly and grabbed her forehead as she noticed her eyebrows on the white doorframe.

"Oh come on!" She groaned as David and Grayson bursted out laughing.

"Don't laugh, I know where you live." liza smirked playfully as she looked at david "David let's go make videos." Liza glared at the doorway as she walked out the doorway slowly. She turned around and smiled at her son, "If you hear weird noises, it's Carlos not me."

Grayson nodded at his weird mother as they left.

Ethan was stuck on the boy's mind as he laid down, turning on his side, facing the plain wall. What is Ethan and who changed him into what he is?

questions filled Gray's mind as he sighed, he stood up and shut the door as he ran back to the bed and laid down in the dark, he was left alone with his thoughts.

_

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BABIES!!