Meeting

That was behind me now all I needed was me, myself and I. I soon learned how to take care of myself as foster families didn't love you, they just loved the money they got for you. Nobody cares so why should I?

That's why the minute I turned 18 I was off. I got drunk, slept with guys, got drunk then slept with guys again. I'm not a slut or a whore just a broken soul I should be let off for that.

I sighed bringing myself out of my thoughts as I heard Camiie shouting at me to get up. Camiie was my flatmate, she had been having trouble with some vampires around here and thought that with me here that it would be better. I told her so repeatedly when I never had dinner with her always went out and left her to her own devices. 

Love, friendship controls what you do and what you say, it weakens you so you will let them boss you around. I won't have that I could take care of myself. I quickly showered and dressed making my way into the kitchen letting Camiie know I was up was just about to leave.

"Make sure you have your morning drink" I said downing my full drink which was full of vervain which I had been taking since I was alive because of habit. I'm sure if I stopped taking It, it would not effect me. I was just taking my leave when

" Bella?"I heard Camiie call me quietly. I froze on my spot, I didn't like that tone of voice, it scared me, emotions were involved. I hummed to let her know I was listening without turning around.

" You've been living here for a year and a half know yet I know nearly nothing about you. I was thinking maybe..." Camiie said but I interrupted, I span around looking at her.

" No Camiie, we've gone over this. All I am is company we agreed on that" I said slightly gritted teeth. She looked slightly saddened

" Surely your lonely, you talk to no-one and..." Camiie said as I heard her chair scrape on the floor as she moved to get up.

"  I'm fine on my own" I said glaring at her before turning around and just turned the knob on the door when.

" I hear you, you know" Camiie said softly and I froze, I swear I was quiet.

" It's okay to feel Bella, it doesn't hur..." Camiie said hitting a very big nerve.

" It's Isabella and I'm late for work" I said quickly walking out the door slamming it shut before making my way downstairs very rushed. I got to the bottom before leaning against the wall.  I had to hide it more Camiie was beginning to ask questions, i didn't want that.

After I composed myself I made my way to the bar me and Camiie worked out, it was a nice bar and restaurant. I obvious loved the bar working and living there, well used to. I pushed  through the doors, ducking behind some customers checking where my boss was before jumping over grabbing the cloth before hiding under the bar, as I heard his whistling walk by. I grabbed a few glasses before standing up wiping them down before putting them on the bar.

" Bella when did you get here?" I heard my boss walk over giving me a confused look. 

" I was here cleansing the undergoing of the bar Sir " I said looking at him oddly before turning around as customer tapped the bar. I quickly gave him his beer before going over to a man a bit far off from everyone else.

I gave him a nod which he returned tapping the glass. I refilled it and placed it in front of him after  grabbing a small white tissue to put the glass on.

" That was very smart of you, what you did earlier" The man said. I looked up at him to see the one and only Niklaus Mikealson. I made sure my face was blank not showing my uneasiness of the situation.

" I can not com template of what you are saying"I said cleaning a glass and placing it back on one of the many shelf's behind the bar.

" Oh of course you do love. The way you sailed right over the bar with your boss completely unaware of you presence" He said persistent.

" If so why is it any of you business Sir?" I said moving away from him.

" Everything in this town is my business love" He said making me freeze mid step before carrying on. No many things worried me,but he did.

I made a few more drinks before I had to go back and fill up Niklaus's drink again but noticed another person with him. Not that bad looking either.

" Back again love, my brother would like a scotch" Niklaus said. I thought on what he said, brother? I looked towards him and he was wearing a suit very presentable, must be Elijah. I nodded before fetching him the drink and placing the drink down.

" Any chance I could get a name?" Niklaus said said looking at me a smirk.

" In a million years" I said putting the bottle underneath the bar.

" I have time" He said not missing a beat and neither did I.

" I'm sure you do" I said and a look of surprise came onto his face. 

That's was not good, if I surprised him he would become interested. I needed to watch my step, big time. My life could be on the line.

" Where did you get the birthmark?" Niklaus asked looking at my wirst. I have had it since forever, since I was born. I looked up at him as he concentrated on it, so I pulled my seethe down.

" Now Niklaus leave the lady alone, don't you remember your manners?" Elijah almost teased but didn't.

" Back where you left you sense of fun" Niklaus said draining his drink. I had already moved away but I felt eyes burning in the back of my head. Warning bells were inside my head.

Why would he be interested with my birthmark? I had to keep it hidden, the way he had deep concentration on my birthmark it worried me.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading!

If you would like to read more, just message me personally and I will put more chapters up as I have already written a couple more.