Chapter 8: Love Can't Wait

Joe's POV:

I've been thinking about Sal a lot lately. I just can't seem to get him off my mind. I love him and I know nothing is going to change that. I know it may be wrong, but I need him and I'll never be able to stop loving him. I just want to see him so bad again. I keep thinking back to that night and I miss that connection we had; we were so in love.....we are so in love. But, maybe I was wrong.

Sal's POV:

I'll admit, I just cannot stop thinking about Joe. I know I love him, but all this drama has made us forget that. I need him and I miss him so much. That night was amazing and being with him made me feel like the world just stopped and it was just only me and him. I just wish I could see him again. But, who knows....maybe this whole pregnancy thing is a sign that we aren't meant to be together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At Casey's house......

Casey: "I dunno Babe.....I just don't know what to do."

Casey's Wife: "Are you sure that something IS going on? I mean, maybe you thought something was going on when it really isn't."

Casey: "No....that just wouldn't explain all the weirdness."

Casey's Wife: "What do you mean?"

Casey: "It just wouldn't explain why Sal acted like Murr just told a huge secret, why Sal started stuttering, why Q suddenly hung up, and why Murr pretended his phone was breaking up."

Casey's Wife: "Well....maybe if you tried being more easy on them, they would tell you if something is going on."

Casey: "Wait, what do you mean by that?"

Casey's Wife: "Like, maybe if you wouldn't act and be so mad everytime, they wouldn't be so afraid. Like, if you would be more understanding and calm, then they would feel like they can tell you and they won't be so afraid to tell you."

Casey: "......Wow, I actually never thought about it like that. I just have been so afraid of what could happen If the public found out and of other things. I guess I didn't realize how they might be feeling."

Casey's Wife: "I think you know what you need to do then."

Casey: "Yeah, I do."

______________________________

The next day....

*Casey calls the guys*

Q: "Hello?"

Murr: *yawns* "Why are you calling so early, Casey?"

Q: "Murr, its 3:00 in the afternoon."

Murr: "And?"

Q: "Nevermind."

Casey: "Hey, guys. And I'm sorry Murr."

Murr: "It's fine. I'm up now anyways."

*Sal picks up*

Sal: ".....Look, if you're calling to ask about the other day, don't even bother. I told you nothing is going on."

Casey: "No, I'm not. I just wanted to tell you guys something."

Sal: "Well, what is it because quite frankly, I don't want to talk to you right now."

Casey: "I just wanted to tell you guys to please meet me at my house in 4 hours...I want to apologize to you all in person."

Q: "Ok."