chapter 2

When we got to the cafeteria I was dragged to a table by Eric and Bella, there I met all of my sister's friends, then, I him for the second time. He looked at me and Bella with a confused look on his face. After lunch me and Bella headed to biology. It was a three to a table seating and the only table left Edward Cullen was sitting in, we were assigned that table, Edward went a staggered and covered his mouth and nose. I rolled my eyes and ignored him but Bella couldn't stop looking at him and I eventually had to smack her upside the head.👌 After class Edward bolted to the door and I was off to AP math and guess who was there!?! Edward Cullen. I sat beside him after being introduced to the class and whispered/screamed "what the hell is wrong with you, what's with covering your mouth and nose when me and Bella pass, what's with the no talking policy and the secrets!?!" My eyes widened as I realized "talk to me after school alone, I know what you are and I won't tell" I said and his eyes widened as well.

After school, I told Bella to wait for me and headed to meet Edward. "Your a vampire" I said straightforward and to the point. "Yes" he said. I promised. not to tell anyone and ran to the truck.